Chapter 25: Shit Gets Bad

Real (REAL!1!11!1!1!)

Ok enjoy :)
---
Summary:

Jayson and Yuzuru. Two best friends. If only Yuzuru found out that Jayson is in a group of people who are planning to cause destruction and despair into the world. Would their friendship last...?
---
Jayson was just chilling in the town park, sitting on a bench as he looked up to the sky. It's clear, no cloud block the sun from shining, and the skies are blue. Just the way the dork of Fukushu likes it.

He then looked down to whatever could be infront of him, but there's nothing but an ice cream stand and a bunch of kids hurdling around it. He sighed, before checking his phone, his eyes widening slightly after looking at a notification.

He got a text message from a friend from school.
---

The bestie (REAL!!!)
Sat, 15 Apr 20XX
10:03 AM

Yuzuru:
bro wtf are you doing at the town park

Jayson:
just chillin
wait how did you know?!?!?!

Yuzuru:
i can see you ftom here dumbass

Jayson:
ftom 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Yuzuru:
shushhhh
anyways
i can see you from here
cant believe you didnt notice me at all

Jayson:
WHU DIDNT YOU APPROAXH ME THEN?!(_93?$_)3(

Yuzuru:
i didnt felt like it <333

Jayson:
bbg why do this to me😔😔😔😔😔🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Yuzuru:
DUDUE EHAT THECFUCK DID YOU JSUT CLAL ME

Jayson:
oh wait i see you
LMAO YOUR FACE IS AS RED AS A FUCKING TOMATO

Yuzuru:
SHUT THE FUCK UP
JUAT COME OVER HERE

Jayson:
what 😧
NO YOU COME HERE

Yuzuru:
NO NO NO.
NO MATTER WHAT YOU COME HERE ALREADY

Jayson:
yk what fine 😒
anything for you babygirl <33

Yuzuru:
ISTFG FOR THE LAST TIME DONT CALL ME THAT

Jayson Is Now Offline.

Yuzuru:
ok ig 🙄
---
Jayson walked over to the black haired boy near the fountain of the park. "Yo!!! Hey! Such a coincidence to see you here!" He greeted, waving his hand in the air, seemingly excited to see Yuzuru. Said boy only groaned.

"Ugh, yeah, hi. Anyways, stop calling me....that." Yuzuru demanded, crossing his arms with an angry look on his face. "....Okay, babygirl~!" Jayson replied jokingly, before getting a light punch on his shoulder by the other boy.

"You idiot!!! Haa....Why am I even friends with you...?!" Yuzuru asked to himself in a more joking matter, and Jayson only pouted, but still played along. "Because~ We talked to each other so much, you dumbass."

"Hey! I'm the one here who gets to call you dumbass, you dumbass!" Yuzuru argued back, half-jokingly this time. Jayson laughed, and it was rather contagious, because before Yuzuru knew it, he was laughing with his best friend too. "Alright, alright fine, enough of that. Wanna get some ice cream?" He offered, and in an instant, Jayson's eyes lit up.

"Fuck yeah! I saw an ice cream stand over there, so let's get some from there." He said, before taking Yuzuru's arm and dragging him to the ice cream stand he saw earlier.

However, even if he's acting all happy and bubbly right now, he still felt...unsafe on the inside.
---
'It All Comes Crashing Down' Arc: START!
---
Silly ppl

Anyways this arc focuses a little more on Jayson, but Seiten are also still the main ppl here lol

Ok bye for now :)