Chapter 42: New Look

Summary:

Arthesia (thankfully) came to this week's meeting. However, her looks are what shocked most of the Seiten members.
———
Sunday rolled in at last, meaning another Seiten meeting is to be held at Hayato's house like always. The man himself was happily whistling to himself as he cleaned his office a bit.

"Haa~ Today was great, I wonder if anyone made any new discoveries this week, heh!" Hayato said to himself. Suddenly, the door swung open, catching his attention. He turned his head and saw David and Hibiki walking into the room, seemingly chatting about something, before David stopped the conversation between them to greet Hayato.

"Hey Hayato." He greeted, and Hibiki nodded at Hayato as she waved her hand. "Hello, you two! You both may take a seat." The man offered in a cheery tone. "Haha, you're quite cheery today." David commented, and Hayato only looked away bashfully. "Eh? Am I? I guess I am. I'm not usually like this ever since I ran away from home like, five years ago, so...." That sentence left David and Hibiki stunned.

"Wait, so is he implying that he hasn't been this happy in five years?" Hibiki whispered to David, who shrugged in response. "I....don't know??" He whispered back.

"Good afternoon, wonderful lady and gentlemen!"

The three turned their attention to the doorstep, and what awaited them there was....shocking, to the say the least.

"....What? What are you guys looking at?"

What? What are you guys looking at?"

Arthesia looked....way more different than how they remembered her to look like. Instead of having blue hair, the girl somehow kept her pink hair. Her outfit is also different than usual. She'd usually wear a plain white dress or her school uniform and that'd be all there was to it. However, she's now wearing something way more better (imo lmao) than a plain white dress.

"....Thesi? Is- Is that really you-?" Hibiki asked in disbelief. Arthesia remained silent for a moment, before laughing a light-hearted laugh. "Haha! Of course it's me, silly! Who else would it be?" She asked. David sighed. "Oh, well, we weren't expecting you to keep your pink hair, honestly." He commented.

"Ah, well yeah. I guess it just....turned pink when I...y'know?" Arthesia said, a bit unsure of her statement, however. "Alright, enough of that. How about you settle down over there, Thesia?" Hayato interrupted, gesturing his arm to an empty seat.

"Oh! With pleasure." Arthesia replied, walking up to the seat before sitting on it. It'll take awhile for the others to get used to this new look for Arthesia, but Hibiki thinks it suits Arthesia somewhat since....well, pink is her favorite color, after all.
———
Can't believe we have to subscribe to Arcaea Online to possibly use it, it's as if paying for the song packs in the actual game wasn't enough

But honestly it's not like i'm gonna actually use it either soooo idk abt all of the other arcaea players out there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ok bye for now :)