No.27 Animalistic Craving

(THIS IS A CHAPTER WITH MATURE/SEXUAL CONTENT, PLEASE BE ADVISED!)

"The mighty Simon Riley is going next? Have at me, then." You breathily whispered out and fell back onto the bed. Your lungs were out of breath, and you ran your fingers along every spot that Soap's tongue had previously touched.

Simon didn't say anything as he merely watched your fingers dance along your skin in an attempt to distract him from your obvious fatigue. However, he found your tiredness to be sexy as hell while your voice remained raspy with a hint of seduction.

You turned over on your stomach, and he saw your tattoo once more as you stared hungrily at his erect cock. Oh how you craved it; craved to have him touch the back of your throat and praise you for taking it so well.

"What do you say, sir? Will you let me taste you?" You asked while inching your way closer to him at the end of the bed. You turned your head slightly, giving the illusion of innocence as you mustered your best set of doe eyes.

"Oh... you little minx. You know exactly what you're doin', don't you?" Asked the lieutenant, causing a coy smile to cross your lips. You reached for his hands, bringing them up to your breasts and letting his calloused palms massage you sensually.

"Yes sir, I do." You replied before sitting up straight and wrapping your arms around his neck for a passionate kiss. His hands moved from your chest to your bare ass, and he deeply groaned into your mouth as your skin to skin contact felt heavenly to him.

You felt his hand harshly slap your ass, making a smile come to your mouth against his. Your thighs were rubbing against his, as were your stomachs and chests. You absolutely couldn't get enough of what his touch did to you.

"On your stomach, c'mon." He breathed against you, and you complied as you backed away from him and laid on the bed. You lifted your chin up and watched as he began stroking along his shaft, stepping out of his boxers on the floor.

Without even thinking, you opened your mouth for him with your tongue out. You were salivating, in need of that taste you knew Simon's cock was made up of. In your peripherals, you saw that John was stroking his shaft to the sight of you about to deep throat your beloved lieutenant.

Simon silently gazed at you, in awe of how beautiful you looked to him. Your damp hair in clusters and your skin still lightly shivering from the cold air in the room.

"This alright with you?" He asked, knowing what the answer was but still wanting to be sure anyways. You nodded softly to this, allowing his thumb to caress your jaw in a sweet manner. You were in love with his touch, desperate for it as you leaned into his hand.

Not another moment was spent before he pressed his cock against your lips and gave out a deep sigh as he felt your tongue circle along his tip. You looked up at him devilishly as your lungs were filled with excitement and you moaned against his cock.

You began slowly bobbing your head up and down, his tip gliding along the roof of your mouth as you shut your eyes and merely savored his taste. You brought your hands up to his pelvis and pressed both of your thumbs to either side of the base of his cock, causing him to involuntarily jerk his hips forward.

"F-Fuck—" Simon groaned out as he looked up to the ceiling and felt your throat tighten around him. He was such a handsome sight, desperate and stuttering from your actions. You pulled your mouth away, gasping as you licked a consecutive stripe along the underside of his cock.

The rigid texture of his veins sent your mind in a frenzy whilst you reached down between your legs and began drawing small circles around your clit. You could feel your arousal on your fingers as that tingling sensation between your legs intensified.