CHAPTER 2 - THE INTERVIEW

Willows pov

I woke up early this morning, well by early I mean about 11 a.m. I got ready for the interview and put on the nicest outfit I had. I wore a white button-up shirt with black pants, that tightly hugged my waist making it slightly hard to breathe, with a clip-on black tie.

I left the house as it was now 2 pm and I didn't want to be late. I got in my car and put my favourite song on to distract me from thinking about the interview.

As I arrived at the building I parked in their huge car park, the building was around 35 floors tall with windows all around it. I walked through the doors but as I did that two security guards approached me, I looked at them nervously "Uh, I'm here for an interview at 3 pm." They smiled and nodded whilst moving out of my way.

I walk over to the receptionist and ask her where I have to be for the meeting. "Floor 35, it's the only room on that floor, easy to find." She points to the elevator and carries on typing.

The elevator looks creepy, I hate elevators their so claustrophobic. I enter it and press the button for floor 35, as it starts to move I feel my stomach turn and I panic a bit.

When the elevator stops I get out and knock on the only door, a woman opens it who has long black curly hair and dark brown eyes. "Oh hello, you must be Willow, come and take a seat." She walks back to her chair and sits down.

"So I'm guessing my friend didn't explain in detail what this job was?" I shake my head and she chuckles whilst grabbing something from her desk. She hands me a piece of paper and starts talking again, "So, we are the sugars and we are a service where people can hire a fiancee or partner, Say there's a celebrity and they don't have the time to find a partner they can hire one. That would be your job."

I would just have to pretend to date someone. That sounds pretty simple. "Uh.. what's the pay?" I ask.

"Depending on the job and client usually around 100k and you have to spend around 4 months at each job. You and your client can do anything they want as long as both people consent, but if your fiancee ever causes you a problem will can take you out of the job." She smiles and grabs her coffee from the table and takes a small sip.

"Okay, I'll do it!" I smile at her and she quickly smiles back before rummaging back through her draws. "So, this is your client emily smith. She's 25. The rest of the things are in the file you can study them when you get home, you will be flying out to her tomorrow evening."

I smile and walk out of the room. This is gonna be a fun job I think, I mean I just have to pretend to be someone's fiancee and Emily seems nice! I think...
———————————————————————

Sorry this chapter is short I just couldn't think of anything else to add:/

523 words