CHAPTER 20 - THE TRUTH HAS ITS WAYS

(Evelyns pov)

I walk up the stairs and see two girls making out, one of them is Camilla and the other is... willow?... "Willow...?" I call out.

"Oh, willow." I hear Camilla moan into the kiss. I laugh "You're so pathetic." I say quietly to her. "Willow?! Is that who you think I am?" The girl yells and hits Camilla... it wasn't Willow, thank goodness. It was just so dark that this girl looked like Willow, but as she walked past me to leave I realised it wasn't.

"You never were all that good with girls, were you?" I taunt. "That's awfully ironic coming from you. I know you didn't pull Willow away earlier for any other reason than to scold her." Camilla chuckles.

"Yeah, because she was talking to you. And I'll be damned if you sink your nasty claws into my girl." I snap.

"You know what your problem is? You can't let a godd*mn thing go! We left school like 5 years ago now, yet you're still holding a grudge." She rolls her eyes. "And yet you are still acting like a spoilt brat!"

"Because you bring it up like every time we see each other. Are you scared? Scared I'll steal her away the same way you stole Natalia?" She shrugs.

"Willow is not nat. And I'll be damned if you hurt my fiancée the same way you hurt her, if you hurt my fiancée at all." I scoff.

"If you're so damn concerned why don't you tell your fiancée the full story?" She chuckled. "You know damn well why not." I shake my head.

"God knows you had no trouble turning our family against me with it." She rolls her eyes.

"Our family would've kicked your stupid a*s to the curb no matter what I said, you refuse to take responsibility for your actions. You refuse to consider just how much you hurt the people around you." I shake my head.

"And worst of all you repeat the same mistakes over and over without even thinking once that they might just ruin you." I clench my fists.

"I don't need you to damn lecture me." She snaps, her voice raised a little. "For once in your life you're right. So I'll leave you with this." I lift my head and make direct eye contact with her.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll leave town, before the wedding, before you royally f*ck things up for the millionth time." I say calmly.

"You don't scare me!" She grins. "That's your first mistake, you should be afraid. Because believe me, Camilla. You have no f*cking idea what I'm capable of." I glare at her.

"And if you ever cross me, my family, or my fiancée, you'll find out. But then? It'll be too late." I shrug and walk away.

When I get to the door I shut it behind me and see a chair tucked under a nearby desk, I smirk to myself before wedging the chair under the handle and trapping her on the roof. She can stay there and think over her life choices for a while.

I walked into a room where I saw the girl from before go into, at a closer look it was Sky, and oh did she look like Willow, they could so definitely pull off twins. "Uh- sky?" I stand just a few feet away from her.

"Go away!" She says between sobs. "Camilla really isn't worth it, you know?" I say as she turns, clenching her fists. "Don't even start! I'm not in the mood for a Montgomery lecture. God knows Delilah gives me enough of those." She turns back away.

"They are our speciality." I chuckle. "We give other people the advice we should be giving ourselves. I like to think our motto is 'Do as I say, not as I do.'" I say and she chuckles, turning back to face me, a flirty look on her face.