CHAPTER 23 - A SWEET LITTLE SECRET

Willows POV

I thought Andrew was being dramatic, we're in Estonia, and there are snowstorms all the time. Sometimes severe enough to turn off the power, but this... this was different. It started just as naturally though. Flurries floating in the air like blossoms of a cherry tree, flowing through the air gracefully.

And then the clouds darkened. a deep, heavy blanket obscuring the sky. thick clumps of snow seemed to rain down, bowing tree branches with the weight. Snow squalls pushed giant drifts of snowflakes against homes

And it didn't stop for three whole days...

But that didn't stop the wedding.

Me and Evelyn sat in the home Theater, both cuddled together on the chairs. She sat with her left arm resting around my shoulders as I leaned on the arm of the chair, her hand gently playing with my hair.

As the movie comes to an end she rolls her eyes "I can't believe you made me watch that rubbish." She says and I look up to her. "Oh give me a break. I saw you tense when they first broke up." I smirk.

She shakes her head. "I was tense because of how terrible the acting was. Besides no CEO would ever sell their company to move to the country." She groans. "She didn't wait, even to calculate the gains! I feel falsely represented."

I laugh and lean my head onto her shoulder. "There you girls are!" Andrew says as he turns on the lights. "Happy nearly Christmas Eve!" He grins. "Also happy day before Delilah's wedding!" Evelyn sighs.

"I assume you're hiding in here to get away from all the yelling." Me and Evelyn both stand up, her hand snaking around my waist. "Caught red-handed. It's a little overwhelming." I chuckle.

"And not to mention Delilahs going absolutely insane! I don't wanna hear the word wedding again." She rolls her eyes. "Not even when you two love birds get married?" Andrew grins and Evelyn tenses slightly. My face turns to an awkward smile and I avoid eye contact with him.

"Struck a nerve, eh?" Andrew chuckles slightly. "Sort of," Evelyn says. "You've got plenty of time anyway. Pretty sure this family doesn't wanna plan another wedding for a while." Andrew shrugs.

"Oh! I forgot I came here for a reason. Mellisa wants to speak to you both." He nods. "About what?" Evelyn groans, her head leaning onto mine.

"Hell if I know. All she said was 'Tell them to meet me in the living room' or was it the litter room? You'll figure it out." He shrugs.

I laugh and Evelyn groans, lifting her head as I turn around. "I'm not rich, so enlighten me. Is a 'litter room' common in your fancy folk homes?" I grin and Evelyn rolls her eyes.

"You know the answer to that." She says as she walks off. "I really don't." I roll my eyes and follow behind her. I grab her hand to walk with her as we get to the living room.

"I don't know what happened, but Miss Delilah's dress fits perfectly now." One of the workers says. "Maybe she's dropped some weight from the stress." Another says.

"As long as she's healthy and the gown fits, I'm happy." Evelyn's mother says. "And also the dress looks a little... different." The worker says. "Different in that way?" Mellisa groans. "The stitches are wonky, and the zipper crooked." The worker sighs.

"Shit. And there's no time to fix it?" Mellisa shrugs. "I can't find any spare time in the schedule ma'am. We'll just have to hope nobody notices. Also, the attendees are all officially here. We had to spend more renting the hotel, but having them come earlier to avoid the storm was the best course of action."

"Agreed." Mellisa nods. "Is that all?" She asks and the worker nods. "Yes, that's all the updates, ma'am." She smiles.

"Perfect. Under 24 hours till the wedding." Melisa smiles. "We'll check back in later."