Proper Manners - gxg(p1)

aria x billie(stepsisters)

"Oh my God, can you stop smacking your fucking lips for one second?!" I squeeze my pencil and journal tight. My step-sister, Aria, has been a real pain in my fucking ass since the day i first met her, a few days before my mom and Gerald announced they were gonna get married and move in together. You'd think i should have a say in something like this, but no, love wins and it turns to fuck everyone else in the mix over by a few tons. I'm fucked, i have to live with this snobby, loud, annoying ass bitch who can't keep her hands and cooties to herself. Like dude, oh my god.

"I'm s-orry, what?" she holds the tip of her tongue against her top set of teeth, leaning in closer to me to spit her food in my direction. I have a full view of her gross open mouth and scrunched up nose. I swear, everything she does is just to annoy me. She acts like she's 7 but she's my age, 16.

"Hey, dinner's ready," my mom calls, placing down a bowl of spicy vegetable udon noodle stir fry and another pot of mango chickpea curry, a family favorite. I walk through the hallway and knock on the door across from mine, "hey Fin, foods ready, mom made our favorite," i hear his door open when i turn on my heel.

"Mango and stir fry?" I turn around, and give a swift nod to the man with headphones hugging the top of his head. A smile spreads across his fuzzy face and he goes back inside, probably to stop recording whatever music he was making.

I grab a bowl from the seat at the end, and fill it up with my share, grabbing soy sauce and drizzling all over the entire thing. I put the bowl down, my stomach grumbling and growling like crazy-fuck, im so excited to eat this.

"Billie, don't forget to wash your hands," my mom calls to me from the kitchen, watching me through the door.

"Ya, ya, i will," and i do as told, going to the bathroom. I knock into finneas on my way out and he tells me about a new project he was working on involving large amounts of bass and how he wants me to work on some of the background vocals for him.

"It's for this girl I really like, her name is Claudia," his cheeks turn a little rosey when he says her name, and his eyes crinkle at the corners, his smile big.

"You big goof-you have a girlfriendddd," I nudged my elbow into his side, laughing.

"A girlfriend? Finneas you have a girlfriend?" aria says, being nosey as ever. I roll my eyes to the side, letting them land on her, her elbows on the table, hands covered in cheetos dust and all over my utensils eating from my bowl in my seat. My blood begins to boil.

"None of your business,'' Finneas speaks for me, he doesn't like her either-though he's the one who can actually move and has a chance to get away from her.

"Why are you eating my shit?" my face scrunches in disgust and hers stays the same, unfazed by her bitchy actions. "Mom," I pointed at Aria, "you seeing this?"

"Billie..." she warns.

"Yo, Gerald, get your shit kid in order," I say aloud.

"Billie!" my mom's voice is louder and harder this time, Aria laughs. You won't get away with this bitch. Fuck you. I narrowed my eyes on her.

"No no, it's okay, Aria, please be respectful and give billie back her food," her dad says, charmingly.

"Yes daddy," and like that she takes her elbows off the table and gets up to wash her hands, her eyes stuck on mine, a small smirk playing with the corners of her lips. YeS DaDdY, YES DADDY-well yes daddy my fucking ass, my god.

"She already put her grubby hands all over my food," I whine.

"Billie please just have a seat and eat your food," my mom drags an exhausted hand down her stress-wrinkled face.