coming home - g!p

ace x billie 

God, this was an interesting day-definitely not one of the finest but we got shit done. Finneas and I worked on a few songs, which was especially fun since I got to work with Labrinth on one of them. He had been an inspiration since I was a kid and I always found a lost comfort in his song 'Jealous'. I don't know, the day was good but it just felt off, you know? - as soon as I walk through this door, I'm gonna unwind and relax. Undress and bathe...maybe Ace is home...I miss her.

I undo my key fob, Michael Jackson fading back into the speakers, and I grab my things, heading back inside the house. I look to the open garage and don't see Ace's car, damn. Man this day feels weird as shit. Walking inside doesn't make it better...who's moans are those? I hear a mix of high and low moans, almost like gasping-is she cheating on me? Is that why she didn't have her car in the garage, she didn't want me to know???

My mind runs wild as I chase my thoughts up the stairs, this bitch. I push open the door, catching her in the act of...oh..oh wow...

Her eyes are closed and her head's leaned back but she's the only one in here, alone and playing with herself. Damn, her moans are loud...and without me?! I pull my hand through my hair, giving them something to do instead of touching her and disturbing her peace-she's just so beautiful. Her back is arched up on one of my pillows, while her face is stuffed in the other one-I'm assuming it smells like me. Her hips are raised high enough before falling back down the edge of the bed, her legs poured out while her hand paints the middle with soft and fast caresses to her clit. She held herself open with tight grips to her thighs, where every time she moved her hand, her skin would turn pale before a flush of blood and heat recolored the silhouette.

Soon enough, blood rushes through me too, my heart beginning to beat hard enough in my ears. I keep it to myself, though, cherishing this moment to just appreciate the view-might as well even pull up a chair. I mean, I did say I was going to unwind and relax, and this just might be it.

She moans softly, again, this time my name and I twitch, my fly having to become elastic. I cup myself, hoping friction between cloth and hand will do some good...only if I rub it just the right way...and I...ooh...

My fingers cup my shaft as hers go in circles around her clit-fuck, I can see it pulsating from here. She drags her hands gently against her burning skin, the pale print of her hand against her flushed red skin emollients me. I want to touch it, touch her hand, touch her thighs where her fingers drag. I touch myself, pressing for friction and pleasure to distract myself of the envy I have for her fingertips.

She saved the glistening wetness from between her lips and softly smears it in circles, gathering as much as she could. She brings it up above her head, admiring before letting it drop down into her mouth. God, I bet you taste so good.

I quietly unbutton my belt down to my zipper, and I undo that, too. Watching and concentrating between me and her, I need a stabilizer and I lean against the door frame, airing out myself between buttons and zippers. I spit in my hand and rub it along myself, stroking the tip and caressing the rim, releasing and easing a bit of tension.

She goes back for more, but instead of savoring herself she feels the soft inside, dipping them in..then out...then in again, like teasing. Me or herself? God, I wish I knew.

She works in a second one, going in...then out...again and again, a little deeper each time. The first few times was the tip, just to the first knuckle. Then it was to her second knuckle, then the third where her knuckles moved in such a way that I knew she was curling them slowly.

She steadily increased her pace, curling and stroking, soft twinkles of wet sparking with each movement. It's a sound, like candy to my ears, to hear how turned on she got. She must be thinking of me.