When You're Mad-Ne-yo - g!p(p1)

cameron x billie

"I just don't think it's smart to make him vegan, he didn't have his ancestors come to man for him to be fed grass!"

"He's not fed grass, and dude, he's my fucking dog and eats what he gets, he's healthy as ever!" she storms in after me, slamming the door. God this argument got heated fast.

"He's a descendant of a wolf! You're seriously gonna sit here and tell me that you want to deny him of his true being?!"

"God this is stupid," she throws her hands up in the air. I'm not gonna lie, watching her get mad and heated makes me hot, and not in an angry responsive way.

"You know what, you're so fucking right-

"Thank you!"

"This is stupid, this WHOLE NIGHT was so stupid!"

"Hey no, this night wasn't stupid, you mentioning Shark's diet was stupid- i don't even know how we even got there in the fucking first place," she looks at me like i was insane for mentioning a dog at a dog adoption place, oh god forbid that make sense. This night was supposed to be something cute, so we could put out awareness and love towards the animals and possibly even want to foster a small litter, maybe even help Claudia and finneas with figuring out how to do that.

"We were talking with the worker to see what diet would be best off to start with," seems reasonable, right?

"Bro, I've fostered puppies before, i know what I'm doing, my god," she rolls her eyes, taking off her hoodie and rolling it up over her head with one hand. Her arms were bare but red from her anger, heated like me and her tank top was tight

"I knew that, but I wanted to make sure of it," I threw the keys in the bowl beside our door and stormed over to the kitchen, getting myself something to drink. "I can't believe you."

"You can't believe me? How the hell am I the one in the wrong here? Can't you fucking respect the fact that i want to have his diet something more eco-friendly, and vegan??" she spits at me, leaning over the counter and gripping the edge tightly, my hold on the cups in the cupboard hardening and shaking with frustration. I grab a blue clay one and I bring it to the fridge, getting some pineapple and cranberry juice. I know she's damn wrong but seeing her like this, all mad and flustered is a sort of turn-on for me and I get even madder. She's so sexy when she's pissed.

"Ok, see I understand that-

"No, you fucking DON'T!" she cuts me off.

"He's a dog, Billie! He should eat what is best for him!"

"He's my dog, and I see that what I feed him is what's best," she comes around the counter, grabbing a cup for herself to pour herself the same drink. Her composure seems so well kept that you'd think that we were just having a regular conversation-as long as you were deft. "And if that happens to be mashed peas and carrots, so be it!"

"I swear, if there were child protective services for dogs i would fucking report you- that vegan teacher loooooves you!" and she lets out the most wildest gasp i have ever heard. Like I just tore her to pieces, either with the fact that I just crossed the line with the dog protective services or because I dare mention that vegan teacher in this household, fucken hate that bitch.

"You take that back!" she grabs the juice from my hand, a bit too aggressively, and pours herself a cup.

"I fucking won't, poor puppy is starving," i say, and make my way to my office so she could leave me alone with her bull shit excuses. I hear Shark whimpering in the corner of the living room when I pass him. "I know little buddy, you're probably in pain because this crazy lady can't get a grip on sense!" I turn to scowl at Billie. She stands there, saying nothing, drinking her juice with her little metal straw. I swear to fucking god, she could just drink it like a normal person, but no. I lean against the door frame, waiting for her to rebuttal.