Proper Manners- gxg(p2)

aria x billie

"Finneas told me I should talk to you," she rolls her eyes at the idea. Bitch, the fuck you rolling your eyes for-unlike you, i'm a delight to be around.

"Well, whatever, i don't care what finneas said, i don't want to, nor need to, spend any fucking time with you. Let's just say we talked and move on, k?'' I spit at her.

"Fine by me," she turns on her heels and heads towards the living room, my hand pushing the door closed.

"No, no, no, that's not how this is going to go, you two need to figure this shit out like fucking adults," finneas opens his door, having listened in on our conversation. He grabs Aria's arm and pushes open my door, occupying both of his hands. "C'mon, it's not that hard, just work it out," he crosses his arms, scowls on all of our faces.

"Ugh, whatever," she rolls her eyes, pushing past my door and stepping into my bass-filled room.

"uGh WhAtEvEr," i copy in mimesis. Finneas gives me a glare, his eyes boring me down. I'm not affected by him nor his silly blue eyes so I shut the door and lock him out.

"So..he wants us to talk about our feelings?" she coils her face, flipping her grimy fingers through the pages of my song book.

"Don't fucking touch my shit, bitch," i smack her hand away and close my journal. "And ya, our feelings or whatever, like some stupid family group therapy except its just us two," i run my hand through my soft, blue hair. I tie it back into a ponytail, getting it out of my eyes and trying to get comfortable in my own room.

"Fine, I feel like shit. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Billie, dear billie, will you ever forgive me?" she mocks in a robotic, monotone voice, looking me dead in the eye. I crack a smile, at least we are both annoyed by him. I bite it back though and roll my eyes. I decided to play along.

"Oh Aria, my dearest Aria, I am so sorry. Yes, of course I will forgive you. You are my dearest friend, oh Aria, will you ever forgive me?" she laughed this time-i couldn't keep a straight face as well as her's.

"Seriously?"

"Ya, fuck you-

"When and where," she quips.

I glare.

"I'm waiting," she twirls one of her curly hairs around her finger.

"You know what your problem is?" She hums before I get to finish. "You are obnoxious and really fucking annoying. You never think about anybody but yourself and you are a self centered little snob that begs for anyone's attention just by bugging them or manipulating them. Just the other day you guilt tripped my mom into giving you some money to buy drinks with your fucking friends-you are 16, and you fucked with my mom, tf is wrong with you man?'' I scoff.

"You know-

"Did i say i was finished? Fuck no, so why are you talking?" and her mouth goes from agape to shut real quick. "You know what else? You fucking lie like crazy and are rude and disrespectful to your own fucking family, step or not, you are no better than us. You act like you know it all and have no fucking sympathy and just take and do whatever you want. You are insufferable, and queroulous, a bitch that won't ever stop talking and you have no fucking manners-

"Then teach me then, ms-fucking-perfect. For the princess you are, teach me, fucking tell me what to do, since you seem to know everything, you must tell me your fucking ways," she cuts me off, opening her arms and leaning foreward, her clothes drooping down. I lean back on my bed, having her walk closer to me, trying some weird intimidation tactic for me to back down. It won't fucking work.