Hoe-tel-gxg

dont forget to vote and comment :)

Eli x Billie

The little green light goes off, signifying that the door's unlocked, and the small smiling faces on the ad plastered on the key card flash themselves in my direction as I pull out the access key from the small slot in the metal door handle. I open the door and slip in, cautious-just in case people find out where Billie Eilish's room is. The room is dark so I assume she's not here, maybe out doing soundcheck.

I check the bathroom to see if I can take a shower and all, noting that nothing is different except for the fact that there are no towels. Other than that, I'm good, so I drop the small amount of food that she wanted me to go get, filled with Rosarita vegetarian refried beans and some of rudi's gluten-free tortillas-all for Billie but she's not even here so they are for later and i didn't really have to go out now. I pull off my clothes and go in to turn on the hot water, staring at my imperfections in the mirror. I pull my fingers through my hair, feeling all the short studs of hair on my shaved sides, and I hop into the steaming water, moaning quietly in pleasure.

--later(15 minutes later maybe)--

Putting the vibrant pink loofah back onto the shelf, and getting out, I take note of the steam filling the room and mirror getting foggy and I pull my hand through my hair, slicking it back, red tips looking slightly dull in my reflection. I wiped the mirror with my forearm and looked at myself, thinking of what I could wear for Bil's performance in an hour. Maybe I could wear my red plaid jacket with those ripped black jeans and a gorillaz t-shirt..or maybe just lazy...steal one of her oversized hoodies and some sweat pants- I mean, I'm not going anywhere SpEcIaL right? What the fuck am i thinking? I walked out without a towel, knowing that nobody else was in the room because nobody was here when I got in and nobody came in while I was cleaning myself. I'm here alone so it doesn't matter, and I bend down over my suitcase and ruffle through the small stacks of clothes for my plaid jacket.

I barely get through the first stack of folded clothes, when I feel a tight grip on my waist and something soft, grind and rotate into my ass. I turned around quickly, scared from the thought that I was alone, otherwise I would have been more cautious in the whole 'walking out without a towel' thing or 'singing in the shower' part. I relax slightly as if it's just Billie but then look at her and realize she's not ready for the concert at all- she's completely naked.

"Billie, why aren't you dressed and ready," I ask, turning back around to gather my clothes up again.

"Mamas, I can't get dressed when your pussy is looking that good," she slips a wet finger through my folds and so I back away, not wanting to get into this right now.

"Why are your fingers wet?" trying to continue to get ready-not at all really succeeding from her small and not-so-subtle distractions.

"Why are you wet, that's the question." she cocks an eyebrow, trying to turn this thing around on me.

"I just took a shower," she looks like she made a silly mistake as i continue, "i'm trying to get ready-you should be doing so too, don't forget you have sound check and about half a million fans waiting for you". I pull out my black jeans and plaid jacket.

"That'll just mean, i have a small amount of time to make you scream my name and cum on my face.'' I am officially horrified as she tries to grab my hand and lead me to the hotel bed, but I slip my hand out of her grasp.

"Get ready bil, we're gonna be late-to your own thing."

"You're no fun," she pouts out her bottom lip, sitting back on the bed and grabbing something out of the corner of my eye.