morning yoga - gxg

eli x billie

I reach my hand over to the other side of the bed and feel nothing but cold cotton sheets and a small piece of paper. I unravel myself from the pillow between my legs, and grab the note, shielding my eyes from the bright sun coming in. 'Good morning babygirl' is scribbled in bold letters in Eli's handwriting. I love this girl. I smile, noting the time-9:47 am.

The pillow slips from my complete grasp and my hair imitates that of a firework decorating my groggy face. I stretch and drop my shielding hand, noticing the bedroom door wide open and the bright windows in the living room, then the amorphous silhouette of my girlfriend. Her ass high up in the air and stretching to do yoga poses. God fucking damn I love that ass. I wanna just fu-

Oh great. Not the thing I need right now. I mentally kick myself, rolling my eyes-lemme get some damn breakfast first before I go all horny.

Swinging my legs over the bed, I grab my phone and comb my fingers through my hair, walking out into the kitchen, opening a cabinet and grabbing a bowl and fork. I pack it with cubes of pineapple and strawberries, feasting with my fingers and watching her move with soft sways and stretches. She's at the beginning of her Yoga session. It was a simple extended side stance pose, she had told me what the name was before but honestly, all of these yoga names are giving me whiplash from confusion.

I swallow the small bit of pineapple in my mouth and I walk over to where she stands, facing the city window. She was wearing turquoise, tight yoga Fabletics and was facing away from me as she stretched one of her arms over her head and then let the other stretch in the other direction like she was holding her lower torso. I move down to the couch and sit behind her and just watch the way the thin, flexible fabric curved around her very being. It had made sure to make her ass look as full and peachy as it was. The muscles on her body were thick and carved in all the right places-her calves were narrow hearts, her back flexed like that before an angel's wings. They flexed under the strained, silky, and skin-like cloth. The e waistband was hugging tightly and securely around her abdomen, which seemed to be slicked with sweat. The sports bra was hugging her tight, the low cropped neck giving them space to breathe and spill like hovering surface tension.

She stretched away from me, and the turquoise shifted and readjusted around her. She's watching and following some sort of vlog on her phone, the words 'WARRIORS POSE' flash across the screen and she follows the swift movement. Her ass melts into her thighs, and creases, cupping her muscles. I notice she's listening to the video too, through her headphones-she probably doesn't even know I'm out here.

She stands up straight to grab her water, pulling up her tights-Oh. My. God. The hem creases between her ass and, when she leans over, makes a slight, wet cameltoe. She turns to our bedroom door, smiling and looking anxious, running her hands against one another. I lean away from her view, not wanting this to stop and loving the feeling of being secret. She smiles and goes back to Downward Dog.

Ugh...you..bitch. You have to know I'm here. She sways her hips to whatever music's streaming in her ear, and she closes her eyes, not noticing me still.

The camel toe becomes prominent between her thighs, and my pineapples become the lesser apple of my eye, noticing the tastier juice elsewhere.

What's got you doing that?

I check my Spotify, seeing as though we are connected, and feel my smile grow-bitches broken hearts(live performance 1by1). Oh, she knows.

I lean forward, my hands feeling her skin at my fingertips, and I squeeze it, her thighs and rear. She jumps, startled with her hand over her heart like some old lady. I lock my bottom lip behind my teeth, forgetting about the bowl of fruit and kissing at the air closest to her.