Jail Mates-g!p(p2)

Don't forget to comment and vote :) thank youuuuu

"My face!" she pulls back and touches her wet skin. She scolds, smiling at me and strips, tucking her new and old clothes next to mine, hiding them in a large heap, and stepping in, backing me into a corner. The curtain pulls closed, revoking the illumination on the sickly pale blue and yellow cement tiles. I note their poor health- basking in their natural stay of well-used decay, tracing my eyes over their cracks and chips. My attention is drawn away when she slips herself into my open chest, wrapping herself around my smaller frame. She melts me with her lips puckering around the beating skin of my throat.

"I've been meaning to touch you like this...it's been too long," she compels our body to sway to a silent and slow sonic.

"I know baby, I love you," and she groans, tucking her burning face between my jaw and collarbone. She holds me tighter, our chests slipping up against one another's and our hair entangling. We don't get to hold like this often and the shower is where we can truly feel intimate and pure. Where I can fully embrace her and her body in its every form and curve and scar and being. "I love your body so much," I trace the rugged ridges of her fleshless spine.

My fingers run along the flow of the water, down her muscles and arched parts of her skin, over the hollow on the right side of her wrist, and the insides of her elbow. Over the veins and the dip of flesh on the sides of her breasts. I follow the curves of her collar and the stretch of her sinew as she swallows. Her eyelashes clump in the water, her forehead sticky, and attached to my own-we watch each other simply in pure adoration.

I cup her face again, lightly peppering kisses to her lips. We pause for quick moments and enjoy the soft breathing of each other's company.

She pulls away and grabs my bar of soap and slowly traces one blunt end over my knuckles and up my arm to my shoulder. The water turns white and the otherwise hard texture softens on my pale physique.

"You know...," she sighs, my eyes tracking her every move. "Orange is really not your color...," She smiles and the water feels tender. I duck my face out of frame, allowing myself to blush without the feeling of getting caught. She tilts my grin up- "You know I see you."

"Mm...and if orange isn't my color...what do you think is?" I hum, leaning toward her lips.

"Pink."

"Pink?" I laugh, cupping her face. "Too bad we don't have pink...," She giggles, lightly kissing my skin.

"I can change that," her legs bend between mine, nibbling my chest and leaving tight love bites-my flesh inflamed and turning red.

"Jayla..." I taunt, moaning softly.

"You've got to stay quiet, my flower," and I turn a thicker shade of rose. "No one's gonna see..it's just us."

"Hehmm, how do you expect me to be quiet when I have to sing you a song?" and her lips slow, hesitating and sighing a hefty 'fine' against my nipple. I pull her up and kiss her lasciviously-only for a moment. I hum in contentment, smoothing my voice out to the tune of my new song, playing with her sideburns, and swaying us a little faster in my hold.

I squeeze her in my arms, suggesting she hum with me. She does. And so I start.

"I can't seem to focus...and you don't seem to notice I'm not here, I'm just a mirror," I sing, the cement tiles reverberating my voice angelically. I slur a couple of unfinished lines, my voice mimesis to a siren's call, and I continue, "I had to go, can't you hear me? I'm not coming home, do you understand?"

She giggles lightly in my arms, her solo humming falling into a falsetto of light laughs. Her skin warps against my chest and I could feel her lips curl into a smile. My heart does too. She knows the hidden meaning behind the words...from jail and self-preservation from this rotting place.