Dick Appointment - g!p(p1)

soriya x billie (this one is long and I find it to be a lil funny)

"Ughh, I swear to god," she groans.

"What?"

"He canceled on me, again. Like dude is so unreliable,"

"Who?" I put down my book, holding my finger between the yellow, crinkly papers.

"Erin, my dick appointment. He always flakes on me, and out of all the fucken times, he chose now. I swear im about to fuck something," she moans. Her head falls back and her phone slips through her hands and lays flat on her stomach.

"You've been going on with him for how long now?"

"We haven't been going out, he's just a hookup-barely even that, he fucken sucks," she rolls her eyes over to mine, "I'm so fucken horny," she cries, laughing.

"You need head?" I scrunch my forehead and tilt my gaze up at her. She laughs but sighs heavily.

"Yes dude, fuck me, fuck me so fucking hard," she moans jokingly.

"Ugh, bil-lie," I moan even louder than her, and we both laugh, hers sadder than mine.

"Dude, like deadass, I really need something-like anything. Head sounds so good right about now."

"Go take care of it in my bathroom or something, i don't need to know," i get back to my book. She shuffles around in her seat and scoots closer to me, looking over my head and down at me.

"Please," she begs, her face upside down from my view.

"Please what?"

"Pretty please?"

"Mmm-

"Pretty please with a cherry on top-pretty, pretty, pretty please with a big pretty cherry on top of 4 scoops of red velvet ice cream and mango and raspberry boba with some mochi and-

"DUDE-

"AHHHH WHAT," she flips over and lays down by my side, her hair cascading her perfect, red face. Her face crinkles into a guilty smile, laughing in a sort of pain.

"You can't use my favorite ice cream to your advantage....unless you're gonna get me that ice cream," i point at her, "you gonna get me a lil something?"

"Mmmm," she squints her eyes, flaring her nose, and pouting her bottom lip. "No." she flips around and her hair whips around her face and onto her back. She lays down on her stomach, her arms hugging around her head and her face dug into the couch cushions.

"No ice cream, no head," I shrug.

"Noooo, fine, you get ice cream," she smiles, peaking her eyes over one of her arms.

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"Oooh, okay, let's go then."

"Really?" She sits up and looks excited like a golden retriever.

"Ya, and I would use my tongue," I flick it at her, like a snake, and her smile falls, her eyes now looking at my mouth and her head filled with wild fantasies. "And hold you down, finger you just how you'd like it. God, I'd make you moan so loud," I whisper, curling one of her hairs behind her ear and teasing her.

"Soriya...please," she slurs, her words drunk with lust. She leans closer to me, her eyes crossed in a daze. We joke like this normally, but I guess she forgot about that because, from the way she's looking at me, she can barely contain herself right now.