blue tongues - g!p

cameron x billie

Sluuuuuuurpppp

"Bro, what the fuck are you doing to that poor thing?"

"Drinking it, duh," she shakes her head in facetious complete disbelief.

"Billie. Shut, the fuck, up," I look at her over my imaginary glasses and she breaks out laughing.

"You can't fucking do that dude," she giggles and composes herself, her smile prominent even through her words. I go back to drinking my own cherry Slurpee we just bought from 7/11. Shit's fucken good, nobody could beat the snacks and drinks at this place.

"Watch me," I wink and she smirks, rummaging through our treats and pulling out some mochi which I grab directly from her hands. I fucken love this stuff. I shift in my passenger's seat, sitting alone with Billie in the 7/11 parking lot. What could be better than this as a date?

She googles her eyes at me and I smirk, ripping open the top and pulling out the doughy ice cream into my mouth. The texture...fuck yes. It melts onto my tongue and makes me smile like a little kid.

"Dude, what does that even taste like, I didn't even know that those were a thing until after I became vegan," I hear. But I'm too busy with my delicious mochi to answer or even care.

"Cameron?"

"It's so delicious bro....I wish you could have some," I jerk.

"You know I can't. I wish there were places around her with vegan mochi-nobody sells it anywhere," she whines.

"Deadass?"

She kisses her teeth and nods.

"Aw, that sucks for you-sucks to suck," I moan, taking another bite. "This shit is so fucking good, so chewy and gummy and stretchy and sweet-

"YO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" she yells at me and I crack up laughing, the cornstarch coughing back onto my face and all over my clothes.

"BILLIE!!" I look over my clothes with a mouth full, staring between her and my fresh outfit. "THIS SHIT IS BRAND NEW!!"

She can't stop cracking up and nearly spills her blue raspberry Slurpee. I grab her drink out of her hand, making sure of an accident.

She whines, "hey-y, that's mine," and tries to get it out of my hands.

"Ya, I know, but you're not getting it until you clean this up-like c'mon dude, this shit is brand new," I look down on my messed up self.

"Ugh, fine, but only because I want my drink back, that shit is good," she inclines over, getting some napkins out of the glove compartment, and wiping at the cornstarch. She leans over in my lap, pulling at my shirt while I continue to enjoy my cherry Slurpee. This time I slurp right in her ear, sluuuuuuuurrrrpppp.

She gives me the evil eye and I smile, "keep going, I didn't tell you to stop," and she looks at my lips for a quick second, finishing up on my black jeans. I lean over her to throw away the rest of my trash in another bag.

"Your lips are red as fuck."

"Well ya, I'm drinking a red Slurpee, I would think that's supposed to happen," I hand her back her own Slurpee. "Lemme see," I stick my tongue out and she follows, mouth, lips, teeth, and tongue covered in blue. "Dude, you're the exact same, just blue."

"Oh shit," she pulls down the mirror from the sun visor and checks herself out. "God damn dude."

"Would ya, look at that, huh?"