COD Blackops 3- g!p(p1)

don't forget to vote and comment :)

a/n: the first thing I wrote in the smut realm, yes this shit is gonna be weird, idc

Ace's pov 

Right now I'm at home with my girlfriend Billie, scrolling through my Instagram while Billie's laughing loudly in our room and yelling at her friends through the headset of her gaming system. I'm assuming she's playing C.O.D:Blackops III, her favorite game and the one she usually plays. I continue scrolling through my feed, trying to blockout Billie's obnoxiousness and my throbbing heat. It's so far working, well, the ignoring Billie part, not so much the throbbing, if anything it starts to ache for someone's touch, preferably my girlfriend's though, but she's busy and I wouldn't want to bother her while she's with her friends.

All of the pictures of Billie on my page are not at all helping, so I turn off my phone and start watching the office; comedy and heat don't mix well, one most likely tops the other, and that one is comedy.

--later(couple of office episodes)--

I only get through half of the 'beach games' episode when I can't take it anymore. Comedy vs. heat and comedy had lost in this situation and so I decided to go to our room, laughing and yelling getting louder with each step that I took.

"Oh my god,'' I say, entering the room and hearing the need for me by Rihanna playing loudly, echoing off the walls. "Alexa, lower," I called out over the music, successfully turning it down immensely- loud enough to just be background music. She notices my presence and so she looks away from the TV screen for a moment and smiles.

"Hey, mamas," she says in a deep voice, making my crotch area feel somewhat more wet. "What's up?" she looks up from the screen for another second, and lets her fingers hover over the controls. They dont stay in that position for long, before they start to rapidly move around over the buttons, pressing and clicking, sending messages to her gaming guy, and then letting out a string of profanities mainly consisting of 'fuck's and 'shit's. Then out of nowhere, she stays silent and focuses, hard, staying completely still. 5, 6, 7...8...has she become a statue?

"HA-HA, BITCH, fuck yah!" she yells, basically giving me a heart attack. She saw that she startled me and made me fall back onto her bed. "Oh, sorry, Finneas, and I are having a silly competition for most kills and I just moved into being in the lead, shit," she explains, meanwhile being attacked by golden eyed zombies. I realize this is going to take a while so I crawl further back onto her bed, undoing a part of my belt and sticking my hand down my jeans. I start rubbing myself in circles through my panties, trying to pleasure myself as much as I can. I gradually speed my pace up, a small knot starting to form in the pit of my stomach.

My left elbow folds out from underneath me and I lay on my back, flat on the bed, biting my lip hard, and scrunching my eyes closed, as the pleasure starts to grow, like kudzu in a forest, and takes hold of my body. I invite it, I want it. I move my panties aside with my ring finger while my middle continues to rub in faster and tighter circles. Sticking my finger in, I feel my walls start to clench and so I stop rubbing and stick in a second finger, going in and out, going slightly faster every time I go in, causing vast pleasure. The knot tightens to the point of feeling like it's almost implosive, so I stick in a third finger, speeding up the pace and making fast 'come-here' motions. I throw my head back, arching my back up off the gray sheets.

"Fuck...," i say softly, through gritted teeth, breaking the silence rule i've absent-mindedly created for myself. I breath out heavy shaky breaths, still trying to be silent as I grip a handful of cloth in my other hand. I stay as silent as I can, scared if she notices. She did.

"What?" Billie asks, I open my eyes slightly to see her and she's still paying almost all of her attention to still playing her game, clicking buttons and idfc by blackbear filling in the silence that I barely notice from the semi-fast heart beats softly thundering in my ears. When I don't answer, she goes to turn around in her chair, "hey baby, did you say- oh shit...". I chuckle slowly to myself but then regret it as it soon turns into a low moan. "Um hey, can I join you later?" she pauses while twisting around in her chair for a moment, "Yah something came up," she says into the tiny mic, looking down at herself as she puts the gaming controler down onto the table next to her. "Yeah, i know dude, i really wanted to play, but something just happened so...yeah i love you too..ill play and talk with you later, i promise...bye, love you." and like that she takes off her head set and puts it with her controller, to then face her whole body to me. Dark eyes in the red room staring me down as she looks serious and kind of mad, but then that could just be her normal 'resting bitch face'. She walks over to me and puts her hand on my crotch, making me stop-the pinching knot in me fading away.