Chapter ~ 2

Heabom's heart skipped a beat as he saw Teasung standing in the shadows of the alleyway. The streetlights cast a faint glow over him, illuminating his sharp features and the glint in his eye.

Without a word, Teasung stepped forward, reaching out to take Heabom's hand in his own. Heabom felt a rush of warmth spread through his body at the touch, his heart racing with anticipation.

"Come with me," Teasung whispered, tugging him gently down the alleyway.

Heabom followed, his mind racing with questions. What did Teasung want to show him? Was it safe? He knew that he should be cautious, that the life they lived was dangerous. But he couldn't resist the pull of Teasung, the promise of something more.

They walked for several minutes, the sound of their footsteps echoing off the walls of the alley. Finally, they emerged into a small courtyard, tucked away from the prying eyes of the city.

In the center of the courtyard stood a single tree, its branches stretching up toward the sky. Teasung led Heabom over to the tree, stopping at its base.

"This is where I come to think," he said softly, his voice barely above a whisper.

Heabom looked up at him, his heart swelling with emotion. He had never seen Teasung like this before, vulnerable and open.

"I wanted to show you," Teasung continued, "because I wanted you to know that you're the only one who knows about this place. The only one I would trust to share it with."

Heabom felt a lump form in his throat at the words. He knew how much this meant, how much trust Teasung was placing in him.

Without a word, he reached out and pulled Teasung into a tight embrace. They stood there for several long moments, wrapped in each other's arms, the world around them fading away.

It was at that moment that Heabom knew, without a doubt, that he was in love with Teasung. And he knew that no matter what happened, no matter the risks they faced, he would always be there for him.

**************************Thank You**************************

- RKIVAY