Chapter ~ 17

One day, Heabom's hallucinations became so intense that he collapsed on the floor, writhing in pain. When he woke up, he found himself in a hospital room, surrounded by white walls and beeping machines.

Heabom didn't remember how he got there or how long he had been unconscious. He felt disoriented and scared.

A doctor walked in and introduced herself. "Hello, Heabom. My name is Dr. Kim. You were brought in here after collapsing in your cabin. We ran some tests, and it looks like you've been experiencing severe hallucinations."

Heabom's heart sank. He had been hoping that everything he had been seeing and hearing was just a figment of his imagination. Now, it seemed like his worst fears were coming true.

Dr. Kim continued, "We're going to keep you here for a few days so we can monitor your condition and help you manage your symptoms. We'll also refer you to a therapist who can work with you to help you understand what's been happening to you."

Heabom nodded, feeling numb. He didn't know how he was going to get through this. The thought of being stuck in this hospital room, alone with his thoughts, was terrifying.

Over the next few days, Heabom met with a therapist who helped him understand that what he was experiencing was a result of his grief and trauma. They talked about Teasung and how much he meant to Heabom, and how losing him had been a traumatic experience.

Heabom started to realize that he needed to confront his grief and begin the process of healing. It wasn't going to be easy, but he was determined to get better.

As the days passed, Heabom's symptoms began to improve. The hallucinations became less intense, and he started to feel more like himself again.

Finally, the day came when he was discharged from the hospital. Heabom felt a sense of relief and gratitude for the doctors and therapists who had helped him get through the worst of his grief.

As he walked out of the hospital, Heabom felt a glimmer of hope. He knew that the road ahead would be difficult, but he also knew that he was not alone. He had his memories of Teasung, his new friends in the village, and a newfound determination to move forward.

*******************Thank You*******************