Chapter ~ 5

The days passed by in a blur as Heabom and Teasung worked tirelessly to gather information and prepare for the inevitable war between their families. They barely slept, constantly on edge, knowing that any moment could be the one that changed everything.

But through it all, they remained together, finding comfort and strength in each other's arms. They were a team, and nothing could break the bond they had formed.

One night, as they sat in Heabom's apartment, the tension in the air was almost suffocating. They knew that the war was coming soon, but they still didn't know when or how.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Heabom tensed, grabbing a gun from under the couch cushion. Teasung moved to stand beside him, ready for whatever was on the other side of the door.

Heabom cautiously opened the door, his gun at the ready. On the other side stood a man he recognized as one of his father's men.

"What do you want?" he asked, his voice cold.

The man looked nervous, shifting from foot to foot. "I...I have a message," he stammered.

Heabom raised an eyebrow, motioning for the man to continue.

"The boss...he wants to meet with you," the man said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Heabom felt a chill run down his spine. He knew that a meeting with his father meant that the war was imminent.

"Where?" he asked, his voice firm.

The man handed him a slip of paper with an address on it before quickly disappearing into the night.

Heabom and Teasung exchanged a worried look before grabbing their guns and heading out the door.

The meeting was tense, with both sides eyeing each other warily. Heabom's father, a powerful man in the world of organized crime, made it clear that he was willing to go to war to protect his interests.

But Heabom refused to back down. He knew that Teasung and their love were worth fighting for, even if it meant risking everything.

As they left the meeting, Teasung turned to Heabom with a determined look on his face.

"I'm with you," he said firmly. "No matter what happens, we stick together."

Heabom nodded, feeling a renewed sense of strength and determination. They were in for the fight of their lives, but they had each other. And that was all that mattered.

********************Thank You ************************

-RKIVAY