Chapter ~ 15

After Teasung's passing, Heabom felt like he was just going through the motions of life. He woke up each morning with a heavy heart and a sense of emptiness that seemed to grow with each passing day.

He tried to keep busy, but even the simplest tasks seemed impossible. He no longer had the motivation to run the café or to connect with the people in the village. He felt like he was just existing, not really living.

"I miss you so much," he would whisper to Teasung's picture on the wall each night. "I don't know how to go on without you."

Heabom felt like he had lost a part of himself when Teasung had passed away. The laughter and joy that had once filled their lives were now replaced by sadness and grief. He struggled to find meaning in anything anymore.

He would often spend hours sitting alone in their cabin, staring blankly at the walls. He felt like he was trapped in a dark place, unable to escape the pain and the memories.

The people in the village tried to reach out to him, but he found it hard to connect with anyone. He didn't want to burden them with his sadness, and he didn't want to be reminded of everything he had lost.

Heabom knew that he needed to find a way to move forward, but he didn't know where to start. He felt like he had lost all direction and purpose in life.

"Why did this have to happen?" he would ask himself over and over again. "Why did he have to leave me?"

Heabom knew that he had to find a way to cope with his grief, but he didn't know how. He felt like he was drowning in a sea of sadness and despair, unable to find a way to keep his head above water.

************************Thank You************************