Chapter ~ 3

Heabom and Teasung spent the rest of the night in the courtyard, talking and laughing as they shared stories and memories. Heabom had never felt so alive, so free, as he did when he was with Teasung.

As the sun began to rise over the city, they finally decided to head back to their respective homes. Heabom knew that he should be cautious, that their relationship was dangerous in the world of organized crime. But he couldn't help the way he felt, the pull of Teasung too strong to resist.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. Heabom and Teasung's relationship continued to blossom, their love growing stronger with each passing day. They were careful, always watching their backs, but they refused to let the dangers of their world tear them apart.

One night, as they lay in bed together, Teasung turned to Heabom, a look of concern on his face.

"I need to tell you something," he said softly.

Heabom felt a sense of dread in the pit of his stomach. He knew that the life they lived was unpredictable and that anything could happen at any moment.

"What is it?" he asked his voice barely above a whisper.

Teasung took a deep breath before speaking. "My father...he's planning something. Something big. I don't know what it is, but I know that it's going to happen soon."

Heabom's heart raced at the words. He knew that a war between the two families was inevitable, but he had hoped that they would have more time.

"What do we do?" he asked, his voice filled with fear.

Teasung turned to him, a determined look in his eye. "We stick together," he said firmly. "No matter what happens, we stay together."

Heabom nodded, knowing that Teasung was right. They had to stay strong and stay together if they were going to make it through the coming storm.

As they held each other tight, Heabom knew that they were in for the fight of their lives. But he also knew that they had something special, something worth fighting for. And he was willing to do whatever it took to protect the man he loved.

**************************Thank You **************************

-RKIVAY