Chapter ~ 16

Heabom's grief had reached a new level. He started having vivid nightmares and hallucinations that seemed all too real. He would wake up in a cold sweat, feeling like he was trapped in a nightmare that he couldn't escape.

In his dreams, Teasung would appear, but he looked different. His face was twisted into an expression of pain and suffering, and he would reach out to Heabom, begging for help.

Heabom would try to reach out to him, but he couldn't. He was stuck in a world of darkness, unable to move or speak. He felt like he was trapped in a hellish nightmare that would never end.

During the day, he would see shadows and hear whispers that seemed to come from nowhere. He was convinced that Teasung was trying to communicate with him from beyond the grave.

Heabom started to withdraw even further from the world around him. He stopped leaving the cabin altogether, afraid of what he might see or hear outside.

He started to lose track of time, not knowing whether it was day or night. His only solace was in the memories he had of Teasung, but even those seemed to be slipping away.

Heabom felt like he was losing his mind. He would talk to himself, trying to make sense of everything that was happening to him.

"Is this real? Am I really seeing and hearing these things?" he would ask himself.

He knew deep down that something was very wrong, but he didn't know what to do about it. He felt like he was trapped in a nightmare that he couldn't wake up from, and it was slowly driving him insane.

Heabom knew that he needed help, but he didn't know where to turn. He was too afraid to reach out to anyone in the village, scared of being judged or ridiculed.

He felt like he was alone in a world that had turned against him, and he didn't know how to escape.

*************************Thank You*************************