Chapter ~ 1

Heabom glanced around the dimly lit room, the scent of cigars and whiskey mingling in the air. He leaned back in his chair, surveying the other men seated around the table, all of them dressed in sharp suits and fedoras. They were his family, his brothers in arms, all of them members of the powerful mafia syndicate known as the Black Rose.

As he listened to their hushed conversations, his mind began to wander, his thoughts drifting to the one person who made his heart skip a beat: Teasung. Heabom had always known that he was attracted to men, but it wasn't until he met Teasung that he realized just how deep those feelings could run.

Teasung was unlike anyone he had ever met before. He was smart, witty, and incredibly handsome, with a sharp tongue that always kept Heabom on his toes. They had met during a turf war with a rival gang, and ever since then, Heabom had been smitten.

But there was one problem: Teasung was the son of the rival gang's boss. Their love was forbidden, a taboo in the world of organized crime. Heabom knew that if anyone found out about their relationship, they would both be in grave danger.

He took a sip of his whiskey, trying to push the thoughts of Teasung out of his mind. But as he looked around the room, he couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy as he saw one of his fellow members, a notorious ladies' man, flirting with a beautiful woman.

Heabom wanted that kind of love and affection, but he knew that it could never be with a woman. It could only be with Teasung.

Just then, his phone buzzed in his pocket, and he pulled it out to see a text from Teasung.

"Meet me in the alley behind the club. I have something to show you."

Heabom's heart raced as he read the message, his fingers trembling with excitement. He knew that he should be cautious, that meeting in a dark alley could be dangerous. But he couldn't resist the chance to see Teasung, to be near him again.

He quickly excused himself from the meeting, slipping out the back door and into the alleyway. And there, waiting for him in the shadows, was Teasung.

****************************Thank You****************************

                                                                       -RKIVAY