Chapter ~ 9

Heabom and Teasung's life in the village continued to flourish. They had made new friends and had become valued members of the community. Their café had become a popular spot for locals and tourists alike, and they took pride in their work.

As the winter turned to spring, the village began to come alive again. The snow melted, and the flowers began to bloom. One day, as Heabom and Teasung were walking through the village square, they noticed a poster advertising the upcoming Spring Festival.

Heabom's eyes lit up with excitement. "We have to go to this," he said.

Teasung nodded in agreement. "Definitely. It looks like so much fun."

The festival was a celebration of new beginnings and fresh starts. It was a time when the villagers came together to welcome the coming of spring and to forget the hardships of the winter.

Heabom and Teasung spent the whole day at the festival, enjoying the food, music, and festivities. As they wandered through the crowded streets, they saw couples holding hands, children laughing and playing, and families enjoying each other's company.

It was during the festival that Heabom realized something. He turned to Teasung with a serious expression. "Teasung, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want us to get married."

Teasung's eyes widened in surprise, but then a smile spread across his face. "I would love that," he said.

They spent the rest of the day discussing their plans, and by the end of the festival, they had made a decision. They would get married in the village, surrounded by their new friends and the community they had come to love.

As they walked back to their cabin that evening, hand in hand, they felt a sense of excitement and anticipation for their future together. They had left their old lives behind, but in this village, they had found a new home, new friends, and a new love. And with that, anything was possible.

************************Thank You**************************

-RKIVAY