Chapter ~ 4

The days that followed were tense and filled with uncertainty. Heabom and Teasung knew that the war between their families was coming, but they didn't know when or how it would happen.

They spent their days gathering information, trying to piece together the puzzle of their enemy's plans. They worked together, each bringing their unique skills to the table. Heabom's sharp mind and quick thinking were complemented by Teasung's street smarts and connections.

Despite the danger they faced, Heabom and Teasung found moments of joy and laughter amidst the chaos. They took long walks together, hand in hand, and stole kisses whenever they thought no one was watching. They talked about their dreams and hopes for the future, promising each other that they would make it through the coming storm.

One night, as they sat in Heabom's small apartment, Teasung turned to him with a serious look on his face.

"I need to tell you something," he said, his voice low.

Heabom felt a sense of dread wash over him. He knew that whatever Teasung was going to say, it wasn't going to be good.

"What is it?" he asked, his heart racing.

Teasung took a deep breath before speaking. "I've been offered a chance to leave," he said softly. "To start a new life somewhere else, away from all of this."

Heabom felt a lump form in his throat at the words. He knew that leaving was the safest option, the smartest choice. But he couldn't bear the thought of being without Teasung.

"What about us?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Teasung took his hand, squeezing it tight. "I don't want to leave you," he said firmly. "But I have to think about our safety, our future. I can't let anything happen to you."

Heabom knew that Teasung was right, but it didn't make the thought of losing him any easier. He wrapped his arms around Teasung, holding him tight.

"We'll figure it out," he said softly. "Together."

As they held each other, Heabom knew that their love was worth fighting for. No matter what happened, they would face it together. And he was willing to do whatever it took to keep Teasung by his side.

*************************Thank You ***************************

-RKIVAY