Chapter ~ 14

Days turned into weeks, and Heabom and Teasung's world was turned upside down. The news of Teasung's diagnosis spread through the village, and their friends and neighbors rallied around them, offering support and comfort.

But despite their love and their determination, Teasung's condition continued to worsen. He grew weaker and weaker with each passing day, and Heabom felt helpless as he watched the man he loved slip away.

"I don't want to leave you," Teasung whispered one night as they lay in bed together.

Heabom held him tightly. "You're not leaving me," he said firmly. "You'll always be with me, in my heart."

Teasung turned to him, his eyes filled with tears. "I wish we had more time," he said softly.

Heabom felt his own tears fall as he held Teasung's hand. "I know," he said. "But we've had some of the best times of our lives together. And that's what we'll always remember."

They spent their days together, talking, laughing, and reminiscing about their time in the village. They knew that their time together was limited, but they tried to make the most of it.

As Teasung's condition continued to worsen, Heabom knew that the end was near. He held Teasung's hand as he took his last breath, tears streaming down his face.

"I love you," Heabom whispered to Teasung's lifeless body. "I'll always love you."

Heabom felt like his world had ended with Teasung's passing. He had lost the love of his life, his partner, and his best friend. But he also knew that Teasung had left him with so much more. The memories they shared, the love they had, and the strength to carry on.

Heabom knew that life would never be the same without Teasung, but he also knew that he had to keep going. For Teasung, for himself, and for the love they shared.

***********************Thank You*************************