Forgetting

Noah--^

I don't know why not completely but I was scared and I pushed her away and when I looked at her I must have looked at her as a monster because I saw not only hurt in her eyes but anger as well. I was still stunned that I didn't know how to respond so I just stood there until she ran away I just watched her run until she was out of sight and then I went to find the others.

"Oh hey, there you are so what did, what was her name, Sylvia, yeah what did she want," Noha said as he waved me over to the rest of them.

"Nothing that you or your nosey ass needs to worry about... and that goes for all of you," I said glaring at them before standing next to them.

"Well, what now?" Erza said.

"Shopping obviously," Danna said.

"I could do with some new clothes," I said.

"There were going shopping now let's get going," Danna said.

All of us walked around filling bags with multilabel sets of clothes and accessories and by the time we were all done it was dark outside so I headed to my car and the others all asked for a ride. I sighed and told them all to get in and drove them all to their homes the last one being Danna she was quiet as we drove to her house it was only us when we got to her house that she finally spoke and all it was, was a simple thank you. When I got home my mum was pissed I was at least 2 hours past curfew, I tried to tell her why but she was having none of it she sent me to my room without dinner but I wasn't hungry something else was on my mind other than food. As I lay my head down on my pillow the images of what Sylvia had done began playing in my head over and over like a bad movie on permanent repeat.

"What the hell is wrong with me getting all bent out of shape over a kiss after I promised myself I would wait before giving love another shot," I said closing my eyes as letting sleep take over.

Sunday mornings are always boring I mainly just lay in my bed until at least 10 am so that is exactly what I did I watch the clock as the hands ticked by soon hitting the 10 am mark so I got up. I took a shower letting the warm water help me to forget what happened with me and Sylvia after all if I was going to keep my promise to myself I had to forget what happened. I got dressed into a pullover hoodie and some black leggings I sluggishly walked downstairs and poured myself a bowl of cereal another one of my Sunday morning rituals along with eating it in front of the TV. I flipped through the channels finding a full 3 hours of back-to-back big bang theory episodes I smiled selecting it and digging into my cereal as I enjoyed my lazy Sunday. I finished my breakfast and finished up the rest of the episodes before relaxing on the sofa in the calming silence but that calmness was soon interrupted by thoughts of Sylvia.

I had to get her out of my head the problem was that whenever I began to relax she would take or more rather that kiss would take over I had to find a way to relax while still doing something to distract myself. I began thinking of things that I did in the past that I did to distract myself when began to have feelings for my first female love only now realising that I should have acted sooner with her. I remembered that I used to go to a lot of parties and sleep around to distract myself the problem was it was a lazy Sunday only an idiot would go to a party on a night like this. But maybe I am an idiot.

"So let me get this straight you wanna know if there are any parties happening tonight," Danna said over the phone.

"Yeah and is it one that you guys are not going to," I said.

"You know normally you need to know someone there to get in," Danna said.

"Yeah but I need a distraction and I want it alone so can you help or not," I said.

"Hold on give me a sec... yeah I got something an old friend of mine Lisa is throwing a thing tonight I'll text you the address say my name at the door and you got a 50/50 that she will let you in but other than that I can't help you," Danna said.

"Sounds good text me the address," I said.

"Sure," Danna said.

I got the address from Danna a few moments later and got ready for the party the house was only a three-hour drive I told my mum where I was going and she said if I fall asleep in class it was my fault. I got to the house and got out of the car and knocked on the door and a beautiful girl with long blonde hair opened the door and clearly didn't recognise me.

"Um hey can I help you," She said.

"Yeah Danna said you were having a party she couldn't make it but I was free," I said.

"Oh your one of Danna's friends well go on in and have fun," Lisa said and I walked in.

I looked around and saw a huge bunch of kids one would think every kid in town was here I looked around and saw a bunch of people playing Sping botel I walked over to them.

"Hey mind if I join you for a round," I said.

"Sure more people more fun," Said a guy and the girl next to him scooted to the side and I sat down.

"Alright, so you wanna spin first," Said the girl next to me said and I nodded.

I span the bottle and played a few rounds and the girl next to me was getting close she was a brunette with bright blue eyes and pale skin that even looked soft and smooth, she smiled at gave me a knowing wink and I nodded back. We both got up and she took my hand and led me to a room and locked the door I smiled at her and she kissed me I kissed me back she pushed me to the bed I pulled her to me. As we kissed we were removing each other's clothing soon I had nothing but my underwear on as did she, I smiled and flipped her over and I moved my hand down her side to her inner thigh and she quivered at my touch and I smiled.