Set Them Up

Pic is Lala --^

"Astrid wake up or you will be late," My mum said outside my door.

"Late for what it's Saturday?" I said.

"Weren't you hanging out with your friends today?" My mum said.

Shit, I forgot.

"Okay I'm getting up," I said dragging myself out of bed.

I looked around my room which was now more of a room than a storage room all my stuff was up on shelves or on my desk where it should be rather than in boxes. I went to my walk-in bathroom attached to my room and took a shower after drying myself off my phone buzzed and as expected it was Danna asking where I was after telling her on my way a total lie and I got dressed. I was given the use of the car when I wanted it as long I didn't crash it which was yet to happen so I got in and drove off it took me about 40 minutes to get to the mall and I saw them all outside waiting for me.

"You know you guys don't have to wait for me I can find my way around a mall," I said jogging up to them.

"Sorry no can do we stick together around here," Noah said.

"But if you sleep in again we will leave you to fend for yourself," Danna said.

"So you picked up on that huh," I said.

"Are we doing this sometime today we have already wasted enough time waiting for her?" Erza said.

"Yes, we are so let's go," Josie said linking arms with Erza and dragging him inside as we followed.

"So any idea on what place we should hit up first," Hattie said.

"Why don't we let Astrid decide," Danna said.

"Sure," Noah said and they all turned to me making me feel uncountable.

"Well I am a little hungry let's go to the best place to find food around here," I said.

"I think you'll be fairly satisfied," Danna said as she took my hand and dragged me off to the elevators.

We all piled into the elevator and Danna hit the button for the 5th floor after getting out and walking for a few minutes Dann still holding my hand which I didn't let bother me I can't get attached it's too soon. We all soon arrived at a small restaurant and or Cafe called Moon Hill's Highway the name was funny but I could see the looks on the faces and chose to hold in the laugh. Erza ushed us all in and to a table that he called the best place on the highway and we all took a seat and that is when I saw it Josie was so into Erza I nudged Danna and made a subtle movement signalling what I had seen she took a look and cover her mouth in astonishment.

"How have I not noticed this whole time," Danna whispered to me.

"I could be wrong but I think that this is a more recent development" I whispered back.

"Well how about we set them up if they are not already together" Danna whispered as we were handed a menu each.

"Sure" I wisberd back witha wink.

"Well, this seems like a good time to ask Astrid..." Erza said breaking me out of my trance.

"Eh" Was my half haeted response.

"Do you or do you not find Danna attractive?" Erza said.

"I know entrapment when I hear it, you cant grab me that easily," I said and they all laughed all except for Danna who as expected started to turn red.

"Okay then a genuine question what is your future aspiration," Erza asked.

"Writer," I said.

"Ahhhhh a literary girl nice poems or books," Erza said.

"Books in the sense that one book is a collection of short stories," I said.

"Interesting," Erza said.

"What about you what are you hoping to be," I asked.

"Coach," Erza said.

"Any sport in particular," I asked.

"Basketball," Erza said.

"You guys ready to order," Said a (and am only saying this because I genuinely mean it) stunning waitress.

"I think so, guys," Noah said letting us go first.

Danna, Lala and I got the nachos I went for extra cheese because it was no extra cost and why the fuck not Noah went for two chicken and pork tacos Hattie went for a garlic bread Pizza-like thing. Erza ordered a fish and chips with tartar because you can't have fish and chips without it and Josie got a burger with extra chips and that was that, the sexy waitress left and we all talked as we wait for our food. The waitress came back 10 minutes later and we all talked and joked while we devoured our food later Noah paid the bill in full for all of us and then we all decided to go shopping.

"So while we were eating I came up with the perfect way to set them up," Danna said pulling me off to the side a little.

"Oh yeah," I said as we followed behind the others.

"Yeah so here's the plan as I have observed Erza is leading Josie on and she is letting him so he has to make the first move we so are going to pressure him into making the first move," Danna said.

"Really if she is letting him lead her on then don't you think he knows that he has to make the first move," I said.

"Yes but that's just it, Erza wouldn't know the right first move if it hit him on the head with a mallet," Danna said.

"Okay so what do we do," I said and Danna got a mischievous and sly look on her face.

"We are going to force him to kiss her by "accidentally" bumping into him," Danna said.

"How," I asked.

"Okay so this is a plan that I was saving for someone else but they turned out to be a bitch and a full-on slut so I never got to use it but now I have a genuine friend in need of some divine intervention," Danna said.

"Divine," I said.

"Yeah, my name... Danna... named after the Roman goddess Diana... the goddess of the hunt," Danna said.

"Nope," I said genuinely not knowing what she was talking about.

"Okay you and I are going back to my place after today and I am educating you on some Roman myths," Danna said.

"Sure but first as you said we have some friends in need," I said.

"Right so the plan is that you are going to act as if you have never played the popular kid's game Chines whispers I'll get the others to play it and you will take the seat next to Erza and I will sit next to you as he will be next to Josie and when he leans in to whisper in her ear I will start to mess with you and you will bump into Erza in an attempt to get away from me causing him to kiss Josie," Danna said.