Never Leave You

I groaned as I tried to move and I felt a sharp pain I opened my eyes and immediately shut them as I was blinded by a bright white light as I opened them slower and less to let them adjust I realised I was in a hospital. I looked around the room and then looked down to my side and saw Sylvia had her head on the side of my bed fast asleep I smiled and ran my hand over her beautiful red hair. I leaned back and tried to remember what happened and why I am in the hospital I know that I was in Slyvia's house and in her room but what I was doing there I have no idea. I saw that under one of Sylvia's hands was an important-looking document not liking it I gently took the paper from her and began reading it, it was bout Sylvia's situation now that her dad was behind bars. It said after a few days of talks and other legal stuff that I will admit my eyes glossed over but it seemed like my mum and dad had ADOPTED SYLVIA.

After realising that my girlfriend was going to live with me the reality of that being good and scary I remembered it said after a few days of talks how long was I out what have I missed. I kept reading and it seems that she had requested to live with me and it was her that had proposed the question to my mum and dad. Further down was some info on her mother because of her job she was seen as unfit to take care of her so she was allowed to see but hold no legal ownership over her daughter. The final part was about her dad and how long he was to remain behind bars it seemed like that was to be decided after Sylvia gave a statement and she refused to do that without me there.

"Oh good to see your finally up," Said a doctor as he walked in.

"Uh hi," I said.

"How are you feeling," The doctor said.

"Honestly like crap," I said as I put my hand to my head.

"To be expected that hit you took did more damage than we had initially thought," The doctor said.

"How much damage," I asked.

"Well your neck was close to broken and the shock form that is what most likely put you out for a week," He said.

"A WEEK," I said.

"Yes and be careful your neck will recover but I would advise against putting too much strain on it for a good month or so," He said.

"How long has she been by my side," I said smiling down at her peaceful sleeping body.

"By your side not sure but she has been in your hospital room all week I don't what you two got but a lot of people would kill for it," The doctor said.

"Has anyone else come by to see me?" I asked.

"Yes your parents and a few friends," He said.

"Any of them still here," I asked.

"No, but they will be by soon that always arrive at 4:00 every day on the dot-like clockwork," He said.

"Good to know," I said.

"Well I can call your parents but first I have a few questions to see where you are at and if all is good," He said.

"Go ahead," I said.

"Okay so what is the last thing you remember," He said.

"Well I was at Sylvia's house in her room but I don't know what I was doing there or why I woke up here," I said getting worried.

"Don't worry calm down it's just temporary, memory loss can happen when exposed to shocking experiences it will all come back in time," He said.

"I guess I can wait," I said.

"Good now the next thing are you feeling any extreme pain in any areas around your neck, especially when turning your head," He said.

"Umm nothing that would warrant concern," I said smiling as I cock my head to the side to prove my point.

"I see well the last question is what do you want for lunch sleeping for a week would make anyone hungry," He said with a cocky smile.

"What's on the menu," I said returning the same smile.

"We have everything from sandwiches to stake," He said.

"Stake?" I said

"Were a rich hospital," He said noticing my face.

"Got any pasta," I said and he nodded with a smile as he got up to get some for me.

After he had closed my door I looked back to Sylvia who was still asleep I decided to wake her as I had a few questions that needed answers and only she could give me those answers.

"Hey Sylvia time to get up babe," I said giving her a light shake.

Syliva lightly stirred before looking up at me.

"Sorry I'm late," I said smiling.

Before I could even think of anything else I was being enveloped in a huge tight hug as Sylvia snivelled into my shoulder.

"Hey now, what is all this about," I said as I patted her back as she was hugging a little too tightly.

Sylvia reeled back and she just peered into my eyes before kissing me I kissed back almost instantly and put my arms around her neck when we did break apart we were panting for breath. The doctor came back a bit later with my meal and I ate as fast as I could without risking choking on my food I felt like Sylvia had been through enough scares already. Later after my meal, the doctor called my parents to let them know I was awake and just as he finished calling them all the others arrived and ran at me hugging me.

"You gave us one hell of a scare there," Noah said.

"Yeah so don't ever do that again," Said Danna as we shared a smile.

"How you doing," Lala asked looking more concerned for my condition than the others.

"Better than I look trust me," I said and she seemed to relax.

We all talked for a good 2 hours as they caught me up on what was going on and what I had missed as it turns out I had become quite famous in school enough to warrant a fan club.

"Oh baby thank god you are okay," My mum said as she burst into the room hugging me almost knocking Erza out of the way.

"Hey mum," I said hugging her back.

"How are you," She asked.

"I'm fine really but I would like to know why this says that you have adopted my girlfriend," I asked and all the others looked stunned.

"Well this is best discussed as a family," My dad said smiling at Sylvia.

"Fine but this had better be good," I said.

"It will but let us talk when you are home and have rested," My dad said.