New hire

"What?" Sonic said sitting up. "At the bar he mentioned that he was starting at AL.... It's weird.... Then again he gave me a off vibe." Shadow said. "How so?" "Like he was able to almost seduce Amy..." sonic was shocked when shadow said that. "Whoa what but she's—" "gay and married I know that's what's giving me a off vibe. But if he's hired on who I think is hired on as then I hope we won't get in trouble...." Shadow ear folded. "Well we won't worry about that until Monday for now let's just get some sleep sexy stripes~" sonic purred into his boyfriends chest and shadow felt instantly horny. "Damn it you know that turns me on!" He growls and pins Sonic to their bed going another round.

Monday morning rolls in and shadow parks the car in the parking garage. "Ready for another work week from hell?" Sonic smirked. "Yep let's go" they both get out of the car and see Tails on his phone. "No my bride said dark purple airbrush roses not lavender! Shes getting the wedding exactly how she wants it so please don't screw up the roses they are a a memorial tribute of her dead mother! Now I need to go" he hangs up. "Damn tails..." shadow said as they all approached the elevator. "Hey got to get the job done" he smiled. "I see you two made up" "yeah we did" Sonic smiled laying his head on shadow's shoulder. "So we got a new chairman today" tails said. "I knew it...." Shadow mumbles. "What?" "I ran into him at the bar and I already have a bad vibe from him. Shadow huffed. "How?" Tails asked and they tell him. "Holy shit...." "We know..." they said and exit the elevator. Shadow goes to his department while sonic and tails go to theirs. "Morning shadow." "Morning Fiona" he replied to his secretary. "How's Scourge and the kids?" He asked sitting down logging on to his work tablet. "Good" he smiled.

Sonic walks into his office just to be called to the managerial floor. "Oh god..... I hope it's not about the pens...." He winced and heads up. Once he gets to the floor he's met with a purple cat he's never seen before. "Ah Mr. hedgehog chairman Echidna wishes to speak to you"she smiled and leads him to one of the offices. "Mr. Echidna~ Mr. Hedgehog is here~" she smiled and let's sonic in. Sonic felt his heart start to race in nervousness watching her close the door. "Sonic M Hedgehog I presume head of accounting?" He hears a seductive voice say and turns around seeing the stunning red echidna. "Hooooooly shit..... how did shadow not go home with him......he's whoa....." he thought with his eyes widen. "Sit sonic" he said. Sonic does and the echidna sat across from him. "I'm sorry about the pens it's—" the echidna held up his hand. "Relax sonic I'm just having one on one with the heads and mangers to get to know you all more since I will be working with you all. And please call me Knuckles." He smiled but sonic couldn't stop staring into the violet eyes that seem to place him in a trance. "Oh um yeah sure..." sonic smiled relieved he's not getting in trouble. "Now sonic tell me a bit about yourself" he leans back in the chair crossing his legs. "Oh um well I been with my boyfriend for 2 years, I love to run and I'm a bit of a computer game nerd." He smiled but the more he stared into knuckles eyes the more his body stares to become like jelly and craving to be taken by him. "Are you ok Sonic?~" he asked. "Yeah um I...I'm good I think..." Sonic starts to feel light finds himself wanting the echidna now. He spins snaps back to reality when his work phone rings. "Sorry I need to get that.. hello?" He answers. "Ok I'll be back down....ok ok I get it i said im coming" he said and hangs up. "Sorry I got to go" he said. "That's alright until we talk again Sonic" knuckles smiled getting up and walks to his desk. Sonic leaves knuckles office and to his head still a bit fuzzy. "What the hell just happened to me.... Why was I falling for him...." He said to himself as he watched the numbers on the elevator change.

"Shadow isn't the only one with a bad feelings about the new hire...."