Imposter~

Shadow kisses Sonic's sleeping head before heading to work. Sonic starts tossing and turning as he sleep getting strange images from that night of their fight. A green mist started clouding his mind and he felt the words leave his mouth but had no idea what was said. He did see a white mist surrounding shadow who spoke back before storming out of their home. That white mist clouds his mind as well but soon he breaks it and runs off to tails. Yet he heard the green mist speaking. "Asmodeus isn't going to be happy....." it said and Sonic's eyes shot open as he sat up in bed. "Asmodeus? Who the hell is that?" He goes to get up when he was suddenly hit with a sudden lazy aura making him fall back into bed and falls back asleep. "Master will be please~"

A phone rings in the office and is answered. "Hello?" "Master the blue hedgehog has been subdued by your brother Sloth. Shall I take him t—" "no leave him there~ come back here and I will discuss what do next much further" "Yes master" silver purred and hangs up. "Mr Echidna?" He turns around seeing a red fox. "Ah Fiona is shadow still clueless my dear?" He asked. "Yes sir now what about m—" he snaps and a car key with a envelope of money appears in her hands. "As promised money to take your family to Greece and a new Subaru" "Thank you father~" "have fun my dear oh and tell your mother Circe I said hello when you arrive" "I will thank you" she leaves the office. "Out of all the children you had produced in thousands of years shes the most promising not to forget she married well to a man with the same cruel heart as hers." Lucifer said appearing in knuckles office. "Yes I'm quite proud of her even though she is the daughter of a sorceress and the king of the lust ring father." he smirked. Silver walks in and bows seeing Lucifer. "My king" he said. "Ah so you have both the top succubus and incubus at your feet I'm surprised I didn't notice sooner~" Lucifer growled. "Father you maybe the king of hell but you are loyal to mother." "That is true my son I must take my leave." He said and vanishes. "Now silver~ on with the rest~" "And what is that master?~" silver smiled and moans when knuckles lifts his chin. "Quite easy my sweet little incubus~"

Sonic wakes still very hazy but smiles seeing shadow walk in. "Shadz~ I need you~" he sighed. Shadow smiles and crawls into bed pulling the covers off and kisses sonic. "Long day baby~" sonic purred into his weak spot. Shadow said nothing and removes his clothes and sonics boxers before slamming into him. "SHADOW OH FUCK!~" Sonic shouted eyes rolled back. Shadow smiles thrusting faster making Sonic moan uncontrollably. "Faster please shadow~" shadow pulls out and flips him on his stomach and does what sonic ask. "RIGHT THERE SHADOW MORE!!!~" sonic screamed. "Such a little slut you turned out to be~" shadow grabs Sonic's hips and pulls him closer slamming deeper making him drool. Sonic's mind was completely clouded and hardly felt the burning sensation on his hip. Shadow releases and Sonic passes out extremely tired and pleased. "I love you shadow~"'he said before drifting completely off. Shadow smiles and sees the sigil in the blue ones hips. He gets up and dressed before walking out of the room smiling wickedly. The black and red quills start to get loose and long then changes into a solid red, body mass grows a bit more, faces changes shape and eyes go from red to purple. "Now my puppets I'll be able to not only keep my eyes on you but to track you both down if you choose to steer clear of me~ oh my sweet slutty hedgie~ you only had sex with an imposter of your beloved shadow~" he laughs wickedly as he drives back to the office where silver was shifted into him to void any suspicions of him.

"Now to wait and see what my puppets will do when they start spying on me~"