Unholy

"Mummy don't know daddy's getting hot
At the body shop, doing something unholy~"

It's been two days since Sonic and Shadow ate the lotus flower cookies. Their minds clouded in their own worlds as they dance with other tranced guest. Knuckles arrived and watched the two waiting for them to be completely disconnected from their world but mostly a chance to drag them both into his bed in the penthouse suite.

"A lucky, lucky girl
She got married to a boy like you
She'd kick you out if she ever, ever knew
'Bout all the - you tell me that you do
Dirty, dirty boy
You know everyone is talking on the scene
I hear them whispering 'bout the places that you've been
And how you don't know how to keep your business clean"

"You're drink my King" said a male lotus eater. "Thank you and tell your boss to come to me" he smiled making the male blush. "O-of c-course you're lustfulness" he wagged his tail and quickly left. "You two keep an eye on the hedgehogs when I leave to talk to vel's cousin" he said before sipping on the cherry cocktail. "Yes master" they both bow to him. "Asmodeus!" Said a stunning woman walking up in a glittery purple dress and clear sunglasses over her eyes with her arms wide open. "Euryale~" he greets her giving her a kiss on both cheeks. "Let's us talk in my private office" she smile looping her arm around his. "Scaly bitch" Blaze hissed and Euryale turns back hissing back as her hair turns to snakes. "Enough both of you. Blaze I have you an order do it and you Euryal put your babies away before a mortal sees them" Knuckles snapped. "Of course my king~" Euryale smiled and they head to her office. "Why do you hate her so much?" Silver asked. "Because she killed our toy....and is alone with our master" Blaze growled crossing her arms. Silver looks over at Amy and the imps she was with who was turned to stone. "That is true" silver agreed and looks down seeing a rabbit snaking through the crowd. "Blaze do you—" "Yes let's go" she said and they head down.

"Mmm, daddy, daddy, if you want it, drop the add'y (yuh)
Give me love, give me Fendi, my Balenciaga daddy
You gon' need to bag it up, 'cause I'm spending on Rodeo (woo)
You can watch me back it up, I'll be gone in the a.m
And he, he get me Prada, get me Miu Miu like Rihanna (ah)
He always call me 'cause I never cause no drama
And when you want it, baby, I know I got you covered
And when you need it, baby, just jump under the covers"

Cream looks through the crowd trying to find Shadow and Sonic after realizing where they were staying at. "Come on where are you?!" She cursed to herself until she finally spots them dancing together and kissing. "So—mmm!" Her mouth was covered and dragged away. "Thought you could get past is huh?" Blaze smiled as they dragged her to Euryale's office. "YOU MONSTERS SONIC SHADOW HELP!!!" "They can't hear you little bunny~" silver hissed. "You imps keep an eye on the hedgehogs until we get back" he demanded and they nod.
"So Asmodeus are you thinking about taking a mate anytime soon~" Euryale asked as her forked tongue wraps around his member. "As I told your cousin and my father i have no interest in a queen" he replied sipping his drink. "Too bad I could really make your pleasure double with my babies~" she hissed sexually and starts sucking on him. "That doesn't mean I can't visit my dear. But first I must harvested the hedgehogs powers and take over this world so my father could run heaven the way it should have been ran." He said and holds her head down as he came. "Who knows I might take a mate after I succeed~" he purred and zips up. "Perhaps me~" she leans going for a kiss until the door burst open. "We caught this little bitch trying to break sonic and shadow free" Blaze said as they tossed cream on the floor. "Hello again high priestess~" knuckles smiled standing up. "Asmodeus you're looking well and still a bastard" cream snapped. He walks over to her and grabs her ears yanking her to her feet. "AGH!" She screams and he yanks her head back. "You might've removed my sigils my dear but you won't mess up my plans for much longer." He smiles eyes glowing pink. "You three do what you want with her" he tosses her into Blaze and slivers grasp before walking to the door.

"I got two hedgehogs I'm taking to bed with me for some unholy purposes~"