Secret plan

Knuckles walks back to his servants as they finished off cream by letting Euryale turn her to stone. "How did you enjoy the priestess?" He asked walking in. "Not as fun as the pink hedgehog......" Blaze pouted. "Are the hedgehogs subdued master?" Silver asked. "Yes and tomorrow night their power is mine for the taking" he laughs wickedly. "If I might ask my king" "go ahead" "why not take their powers now?" Euryale asked. "I mean you have them where you want them they are vulnerable" he hands her a glass of wine. "Because my dear it just so happens that tomorrow night the planets will be aligned making it not only a chance to take their power but to rip the veil between hell, heaven and earth~ once I gain that power and combine it I shall kill all archangels then the powerful men and women on this earth who could defeat me and finally kill God himself along with the other gods and goddesses of yore. Well except for Hades and the other gods in hell. This world will serve us and heaven will fall." "Master I thought you wanted your father to regain heaven. "Oh please I'm not risking that bastard making angels who could fight us. Unknown to him and my mother I have already sent a imp spy to poison their drinks and they are slowly dying. And yes my brothers are in on this plan because I promised their own parts of the world to regain their hellish powers and sin. Mortals will serve us and breed more servants some will bare our children to continue our work~ that was my plan all along. Do you understand now my dear?" He grinned as his eyes glowed red and pink actually terrifiing his servants and the gorgon. "Yes.... My king" she said and he walks away to get him a drink. "Do you two have a problem with it?" He hissed at Blaze and Silver who had appeared a bit shocked and uncomfortable with this sudden secret plan. "No master" they said avoiding his gaze. "Good now send the imps to my suite to keep an eye on my pets while I go talk to my brothers." He said and walks out of the room after they nod.

Somewhere outside of the hotel
"Is this the place they're being held at?"
"Yes.... Now comes the tricky part..."
"Which is?"

"Getting in without being spotted and turned to stone like cream...."