Lucifer

Shadow bolts up at his desk to his office phone ringing in his ear. "The fuck?" He rubs his head and answers. "Hello?" He said in a groggy tone. "FINALLY!!!" Sonic shouted making shadow struggle to catch the phone waking him completely up. "What do you—" "I have been calling you for hours! Where have you been?!" Sonic yelled. "I fell asleep at my desk I'm sorry Sonic....." Shadow said rubbing his eyes. "Well... at least you're ok... I was scared I have lost you too....." Sonic said. "Sonic I'm not going anywhere let's have a nice date night tonight ok?" "I would love that thank you Shadz" sonic purred. "Ok I love you" shadow smiled. "I love you too." Sonic replied
Shadow hangs up the phone a grabs his seeing the 40 missed called and 25 calm to worried texts. One of them strikes them as odd.

Sonic: Fiona said you went out to lunch

"Lunch? The last thing I remember was sending out emails..... what the hell is going on?" He wondered and gets back to working before calling Fiona into his office. "Yes shadow?" She smiled sitting down. "You told sonic I went to lunch" "Well yes sir because you were asleep so I said lunch just so you didn't get into trouble" she said smiling. "Oh well thanks..." he smiled but something just felt off. She nods as she stood then heads back to her desk. "Ok something definitely feels off but...... what is it?"

Shadow arrives home with some take out and sonic wraps his arms around his neck. "I'm sorry about earlier...." He said. "Hey it's ok you're grieving sonic now egg roll or crab rangoon?" He smiles. They both start eating when sonic sees shadows in deep thought. "Hey what's on your mind?" He asked and takes a bite of his lo mein noodles. "Im just wondering how I feel asleep....." "Shadow you been picking up extra hours since I took a grief leave...... so you must be tired from that... don't worry I'm coming back to work next week. Besides we still need to start spying on knuckles and figure out what he's up too." Sonic said. "That is true" Shadow agreed. "So my puppets want to spy on me do they?~ I'll let them just to fuck with their heads~"

"Master?" Silver said as he walked up. "What is it silver" Knuckles replied sipping on his wine. "Your brothers are here.... All 6 of them..... and your father" knuckles eyes widen and turns to silver then sighs. "Fine where are they at." He said. "In the living room sir Blaze is "entertaining" them for you." He said and Knuckles walks to the living room seeing his top Succubus in Pridous lap. "Enough Blaze leave us" knuckles voice boomed. She quickly gets up and puts her shirt back on leaving the room but knuckles stops her. "You and sliver keep an eye on the hedgehogs for me while I have this meeting and will reward you both once more." "Yes master~" she smiled and leaves with silver as knuckles enters more into the room. "Asmodeus you are looking well my son" Lucifer smiled then smacks sloth. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR FATHER?!" He yelled. "You don't sleep in your brothers homes you can in others but not here" knuckles growled and say in the chair across from his father while his brothers sat on the two couches. "I should be sitting there..." Envious muttered. "My house brother" knuckles growled the deadly seven start arguing. Lucifer pinches the bridge of his nose listening to his sons arge before slamming down his can with a ruby apple silencing them. "Now that I have your attention once more. Asmodeus your mother informed me of your plans and I would like to see if I or your brothers could part take in it." He smiled. "Well envious and Pridous already failed before but....." he smiled. "I could use some distractions~" he looks over seeing a evil grin on his fathers face.

"Well my son please do tell~"