Amy and honey are dead🍋

Amy sighs as she cleans up the last of the glasses in the silent bar. "I hate closing..." she muttered. "Am I too late for that sex on the beach~" she jumps seeing the red echidna from 6 nights ago. "How did you get in here?" She asked knowing she locked the doors. "You left the back door open~" he smiled and she starts to feel hazy and lusts for him once more.

Meanwhile with Amy's wife Honey.
"Faster! Please!" Honey moans as Blaze licks her slit and fingers her. "Aghhhh yes!~" she screams until Blaze sits on her face making her lick her slit while sliver enters honey. Her moans vibrate blazes slit making her moan. They both release as honey passes out. "Ready to take her soul~" silver smiled. "Yes~" Blaze purred and they both suck out honeys soul until she was ice cold.

Amy's head stays pinned down on the couch in the back office as knuckles rams into her non stop. Her body became completely submissive to the echidnas thrusts and demonic charm. Her nails claw into the couch moaning. Knuckles pulls out and slams into her ass making her scream. He covers her mouth a lifts her body up thrusting faster in her ass while yanking her tank and bra down let her breast bounce. Her eyes were rolled back as his fingers thrust in her mouth. "What is happening to me why am I allowing a man to do this to me?! Honey I'm so sorry...." She thought as tears roll down. She soon sees a purple cat and white hedgehog enter thinking she's saved. "Drain her soul" the echidna grunts pulling out after cumming in her. Blaze smiles and kisses her master while silver thrusts in Amy sucking out her soul while continuing to fuck her. "Master please~ take us~" Blaze begged grinding herself on him. "Very well since you both did a very very fine job~" he smiled caressing her face. Silver finish's off draining Amy's soul and cums inside of her dead body. "I'm ready now master~"

Shadow groans waking up to a phone call from tails. "Tails do you have any idea.... What?! Are you sure?!" Shadow yelled waking up sonic. "Ok we will be there!" Shadow hangs up. "Shadows what the hell is going on?" Sonic asked as they both get up. "Get dressed we need to head to the bar" Shadow yelled. "Shadow i don't need a drink" "Not to drink sonic to meet with tails...." "Why?"

"Because sonic......he just told me......Amy and Honey are dead....."