Its only beginning~

2 months after Amy's and Honey's death

Shadow knocks on the bedroom door and walks in seeing sonic still grieving over Amy's death. "Sonic..." "They both were so healthy and young..... and to drop dead...." Sonic tears up and cries into the pillow more. "I know... but the police and doctors confirmed it being a heart attack" "both of them?!?!" Sonic yelled and turns his back to Shadow. Shadow sighs and gets up to go to work.

Shadow rubs his eyes as he sends the last of the emails. "Mr. Hedgehog?" Fiona asked over the desk speaker. "Yes?" He replied annoyed. "Mr. Echidna wishes to speak to you in his office." "What the hell? We haven't heard from him in 2 months and now he wants to talk?" Shadow wonders and goes to the office.
"You wanted to see me sir?" He asked as he enters the office seeing a white hedgehog and purple cat at his side. "Shadow about time we spoke again" he smiled and snaps sending the other two away. "Sit down relax I know you, Sonic and Tails are going through a loss. How is sonic holding up?" He asked as shadow sat down. "He's taking..... it......pretty...hard......." Shadow starts to feel hazy and falls back into the chair. "Are you ok shadow?~" knuckles grinned watching Shadow slowly fall for his demonic pheromones. Shadow sees a change in Knuckles's eyes and knew instantly he wasn't mortal. "What..... are..... you...." He asked and felt the echidnas hand on his face. "In time my puppet~ it's only beginning~" he laughs demonically and places his lips on shadows. Shadow felt his body being laid back in the couch and lips against his neck. His wanted him to stop this but his body wouldn't cope. His mind soon becomes so clouded in lust  he had no idea his shoes and pants were removed. He closed his eyes as he felt knuckles entering him. He couldn't help but moan with each thrust. Shadow is unaware that he's having sex with one of the deadly sins known as Asmodeus (LUST). Knuckles enjoys the moans coming from shadow and burns a sigil into shadows leg as he grips the leg tighter. "This way I can keep my eyes on you and sonic~ don't worry he's next~" he thought and continues to dominate shadow. The moaning sounds fade in the background as shadow's phone vibrates on the floor showing Sonic's caller ID.

"Shadow why aren't you picking up....."