Unknown

"Cream is dead?" Rouge said walking up. "Unfortunately....." Espio looks down. "I told her not to go...." Tails growled. Unknown to Knuckles Cream had removed the dust from tails and Rouge making them remember everything and told her where Sonic and Shadow was staying. "Ok Espio do you know where they went?" Vector asked. "Yes they're located on the top floor heavily sedated and ummmm..... I'm not going into detail." He blushed after catching the last bit of the demonic three way sex. "We got to break them out of there..... but how?"

"Perhaps we could help...."

Tonight is the night and Knuckles walks in the suite after a glorious night with his brothers planning their takeover. "Blaze Silver are the hedgehogs ready?" He said mixing the potion. "Blaze? Silver?" He sets it down and walks around the suite not finding his servants nor the imps. "The fuck?" He enters the bed room seeing the hedgehogs still in bed but dressed for the ritual. "Where the fuck are the—" he hears the doors open and storms back seeing them walk in. "Where have you two been?!" He yelled. "Getting the room ready for the ritual our king" Silver said. "Then why didn't you leave some imps to watch the hedgehogs!" "They dressed them master" Blaze hissed. "Did you just hiss at me?" "Yes I did because we have worked hard for tonight and don't need this yelling shit!" She snapped and knuckles goes quiet. "Now excuse us we are going to bring the hedgehogs to the alter master" she sneered and walked passed him. "Feisty all of a sudden I like it" he smiled and continued the the mixture. He watches silver and Blaze take them out of the suite. Knuckles smiles seeing the planets start to move closer to align. "Finally everything is starting to fall into place nothing can stop me now."

He gets dressed and takes the mixture down to start the ritual.