Pearl Lotus

"WHERES THAT IMP!!!!" Knuckles yelled storming out of the room. "Master please ha—" He backhand slaps Blaze making her fall to the ground. "I had them in our grasp! They know who We are now! NOW THEY REMOVED THEIR SIGILS!!! I WONT SHOW NO MERCY TO ANYONE!!!! IS THAT CLEAR!!!!" He yelled as silver helps Blaze up. "Yes master...." She said and he storms off to the imp. "YOU!" He points to the imp and the imp slowly approached. "Master please I know they—" he grabs the imp and pins him to the wall by its throat. "I will kill you for letting them get away!" He started squeezing the imps neck. "But... ack I... I... know... where *gasp*.... They went...." The imp begged gasping. Knuckles grip loosen and drops the imp. "Where" he growled as the imp coughs regaining air and stands up. "Before the removal of your sigil they went to a hotel to avoid being captured at their home master." The imp said. "Which hotel?" "The Pearl Lotus master...." He said and a spark gleamed in knuckles eye. "Well then our little hedgehogs have fallen into another trap and they don't even know it~" he laughs wickedly. "You're spared....... For now" he smiled walking back to his room. "Vel~ you're cousin still owns the Pearl Lotus right?~" he asked after she finished dressing. "Yes they do Asmodeus why?" "Because I think I figure a way for you to help me and I will reward you by laying with you wherever you want~" he smiled and sees that lustful spark in her eyes. "I think that would be a fine deal~"

Sonic and Shadow arrive back into their hotel room and notice pinkish Lotus Shaped wafer cookies with a note from the hotel. "Enjoy our signature treat" it read. Sonic picks one up and sniffs it. "Smells good and an actual cookie" he smiled and goes to bite into it when shadow smacks it out of his hand. "Hey!" "After all we just went through should we really be eating that?" Shadow crossed his arms. "Well....*sigh* not I guess not... but shadow he doesn't know where we are and if we starve ourselves what good will that do?" Sonic said picking the cookie up and shadow sighs. "You're right I'm sorry" he said and they eat the cookie. "Vel is going to be happy to hear this~" the lotus eater smiled and sends a text to Vel with a video of them eating the cookies.
Shade smiles once she receives a text and video from her cousin smiling. "Oh Asmodeus~" she said in a seductive tone walking to him. She shows him the video making him smile. "Perfect the hedgehogs are now trapped in the lair of the lotus eaters~" he said. "Now my reward?~" shade smiled tracing her nail on his chest. "As promised~" he smiled and takes her to bed.

Sonic and Shadow lay in bed drifting off to sleep as the lotus flower they consumed starts to slowly effect their minds. Everything from the danger, Asmodeus, work, and other things fade away making them only remember them staying in the hotel on a vacation. Fiona places a notice to the company about the hedgehog's vacation at her fathers command to cover up their absence. Blaze and Silver go to tails house as he and Rouge slept making sure their suspicions fall by placing a dust over their eyes. This time Asmodeus is determined to keep the hedgehogs at bay until it's was time to harvest their powers and souls. Amy sends a few imps to keep an eye on the hedgehogs while their master fills his end of the deal with his ex wife and she passes out from the intense pleasure. He smiles and gets out of bed to cleanse and places his body under water. "Nothing will stop me now~ the hedgehogs are mine~"

Or so he thought