Symbol

Shadow wakes up seeing a small demon grabbing their plate and quickly grips it throat. "Sonic wake up" he shook sonic. "What?" He sees the small demon. "Shadow what are you doing?" "Getting us out." He said and grabs the keys from the imp. "Thanks buddy but next time make sure we're chained back up" he growled and they both run out of the room. Sonic picks Shadow up and they bolt out of the house which turns out to be a mansion. Sonic kept running until they were safe at home. "We can't stay here...." Sonic said and starts packing. "What why?" Shadow asked. "Because I think he was in our home....." sonic said still packing. "Why do you say that?" Shadow asked once more seeing fear and guilt in his eyes. "Because I think I had sex with him......" he admits. "What?" Shadow said as his heart drops. "That one day when you left for work I was getting up and was hit with a sudden wave of tiredness..... then I woke up again and I saw you yet I was hit with that same lust haze..... you didn't speak the whole time like you always do...... even didn't say you love me back and kiss my forehead..... I just thought it was a off night for you as I passed out...... but when I woke up seeing you weren't home.... So I called tails and he said you haven't left the office at all.... I couldn't figure it out....." Sonic's ear folded. "I think I did as well...." Shadow said realizing that day he had that "lunch" break. "What?" Sonic's ears perk. "That day i wasn't answering...... that I was at lunch?...... what if.... I was also a victim to Asmodeus......." He said and they look at each other. "If he did us both... why aren't we like Amy?" "I wonder that too come on let's get going" shadow said and they finished packing before leaving their home. They book a hotel room and both lay on the king size bed. "I'm going to take a shower...." Sonic said and gets up taking his clothes off. As he starts the water he sees a symbol on his hip. "SHADOW!!!" He yelled and Shadow bolts in and sees the symbol. "The fuck?" "Check your body" shadow does and sees the same one on the back of his leg. "Oh my god..... that's how he knew! He knew we were going to his office he knew what was going on with us.... He branded us!" Shadow said. "We need to get rid of this!" Sonic said and turn the water off before they both got dressed and leave.

"Oh satan.... master won't be happy....." Silver thought as he approached his master's room. As he opens the door he sees a passed out Shade in his bed and knuckles fully dressed sipping on brandy. "Silver what do I owe the pleasure? Are the hedgehogs warming up to their room?" He smiled. "Ummm about that.... They um.... Escaped....." silver winced and knuckles slams down the glass. "THEY WHAT?!" He yelled waking up shade. "HOW DID THEY ESCAPE!!!!" He demanded eyes glowing a hellish red and pink. "Th-th-the i-imp w-went t-to re-retrieve—" "QUICK STUTTERING SILVER!!!!" "Master the imp who was sent to retrieve their empty plates and leave fresh food without chaining them back up and took that opportunity to escape...." Blaze intervened. Before knuckles could speak he felt a burn in his head. "AGHHHH" he screamed holding his head. "MASTER!!!" They yelled and ran to his aid.

"Ow!" Sonic yelled as the holy water and sage mixture burns away the symbol. Shadow screams in pain as well but it was worth it when the symbol was finally removed from them. "I wish you told us it would burn Cream...." Shadow said. "Sorry guys." She said and leaves them to put the pants back on. "Let's get something to eat I'm starving." Sonic smiled feeling a lot safer.

"THOES HEDGEHOGS REMOVED THEIR SIGILS!!!!!"