House of Asmodeus

Sonic and shadow both wake up heads throbbing and arms chained behind their backs. "Ugh..." Sonic groans shaking his head. "Shadow...." He said knowing shadow was awake. "You ok?" He asked and Shadow stayed silent. "Shadz please answer me...." Sonic said now worried. "Amy...." He muttered. "What?" "Amy.... She's alive....." shadow said finally. "What no shadow she's dead..... we saw her body being rolled out...." "We saw a body bag.... Not her body.... The doctors we asked.... The police.... They could've been in on it.... Sonic she's a servant now.... To these lust demons....." Shadow said and tears up. "Oh my god....." sonic said realizing that he was right. "The actual term for us is succubus and incubus" they look up seeing the white hedgehog smiling. "Names Silver its a pleasure to finally meet you both formally~" he grins and his long forked tongue licks his lips. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO AMY?!?!" Sonic yelled. "Simple Blaze and I enjoyed her body so much we asked our master if we could keep her as a toy~ of course we had to put some of her soul back~" he laughs. "Where are we you fucking bastard?!" Shadow yelled and silver slaps him. "Ooooo that felt nice!~ anyways your in the house of Asmodeus~ or as you two clearly know him as Knuckles." He smiles. "What does that incubus want with us?" Sonic asked. "Oh No Asmodeus isn't a incubus my sexy little hedgehogs~" "then what the fuck is he?" Shadow demanded. "The king of the lust ring~" Blaze walks in smiling. "What do you—" "He's one of the princes of hell..." shadow interrupts sonic. "Precisely~" they said. "What does he want with us?!" Sonic and Shadow yelled.  "We will let him tell you but for now" they place plates of food and drinks. "Eat up" they said and leave the room. The chains fall off and they hesitated to eat but they're hunger hit the better of them. "So how do we get out of this?" Sonic looking up at shadow.

"I honestly don't know Sonic....."

Sorry for the short chapter was woken up by my dogs and this came to mind. I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far!!!