Lilith

"WHAT?!" Shadow shouted slamming the glass down. "I can't explain It shadow but we were just talking and something came over me.... Once I was far away from him it went away....." sonic said still holding his head. "Judging how you described the situation it sounds like Amy...." Shadow looking into the glass. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Sonic asked. "Yeah we spy on him"

Somewhere in the city

"We shouldn't disturb him as he's cleansing Blaze" said a white hedgehog. "Well he needs to know she's here" Blaze hissed and storms into the large room with a large tub filled with glowing purple water. "Master forgive me for interrupting your cleansing but your mother is here" Blaze said. A hand rises from the water and grips the rim of the tub. The smaller demons known as imps approach with a towel and holds it for him. The rest of his body rose from under the glowing water and drips down his tone strong body. Blaze and the white hedgehog keep their composure despite being in lustful awe at their masters naked body. He wraps the towel around his waist and the imps fetches his clothes. "Did she why she's here?" He said he said as another imp brings him his wine. "No master~" Blaze sighed. "Leave me and tell her I'll speak with her in the dinning room" he said. "Yes master~" they said and leave.
"Just wait here you're highness" the white hedgehog smiled and kissed the woman's hand. "Thank you Silver~" she smiled and he bows standing next to Blaze. The master walks in and the woman smiles. "Asmodeus~ how are you my son" she smiled standing up and opened her arms. "You're in the mortal realm mother call me by the mortal name" he said coldly sitting down. "You shouldn't speak to your mother that way" she hissed and he rolls his eyes. "Why are you here mother?" He growled at her then snaps and a imp brings them a dark almost black type of wine. "I was wondering how your plans o—" "Oh you mean the plan your stupid sons fucked up? Envious (Envy) and Pridous (pride) was suppose to make both hedgehogs appear in the bar so I could take their souls as they stayed under their sinful auras and use them as my puppets but no they failed. So my plans have changed mother and you can tell father he can shove it" he said and sips the dark wine. "Why are they so important to you?" "Because mother they both contain special powers. The power of speed and the power of the green light energy. If I can harvest that and make them slaves I shall make this pathetic planet in my image and grandfathers perfect children will suffer. I will have more demons rising then heaven will have angels and father will reclaim Heaven and make it in it's proper form." He smiled and his mother grinned. "I think you're father would very much approve of that my son" she smiled. "I hope so but until I shall enjoy messing with these mortal~" he smiled and she nods approvingly. "Ma'am Lilith you're husband has summoned" Blaze bowed. She nods and finishes her wine before getting up. The master takes her hand and kissed her ring. "Tell father of my plans mother"

"I will Asmo— Knuckles~"