04|Good boy.

May 7, 1976. 10:00 pm.

in a dirty basement , lies an eleven-year-old boy, curled up on the old mattress while crying.

"Is mom looking for me or is she better off without me?"

the boy wonders, hugging he legs to his chest.

"If I die, no one will notice that was missing..."

As he begins to cry harder, the door opens and he stops short.

"Wh-what do you want?"

Grabber looks at him curiously and tilts his head, he had a tray of food in his hand and puts it down.

"Will you let me go?" Griffin asks, wiping his nose with his shaking arm.

"What's your name?"

Griffin looks confused, but he still answers.

"Why does my name matter if you're going to kill me?"

Griffin's voice shakes and he sobs. Grabber looks sad now and takes several steps closer, but Griffin crawls across the mattress against the wall, terrified.

Grabber sits on the mattress and grabs the child's face, covered in tears and snot.

"I will never do anything you don't like. Don't cry anymore, a pretty boy like you shouldn't look like that."

Grabber takes a tissue from his pocket and wipes Griffin's face, then hugs him to his chest.

"You'll be better off here than out there. I promise. Now, what's your name?"

"It doesn't matter, because no one will come..." Griffin whispers, too tense and uncomfortable against Grabber's embrace.

"Good boy."

Grabber leaves and when he does, he don't close the door...

Griffin looks hopefully at the open door and before running upstairs as desperate he was, he hears his stomach growl and rushes to eat the undercooked scrambled eggs and hot soda. His hands were too sweaty when he opened the door and if he was lucky, Grabber was asleep, then he could get out of the house.

But... Would there be someone waiting for him at home? Maybe his mother didn't even realize he wasn't there. How many days had passed?

Griffin flinches as the door makes an unbearable creak and he squeezes through the narrow space he manages to push open to make no more noise. Going up the stairs was such an unbearable fear that Griffin could cry again at any moment.

His heart was beating so hard, it's likely that Grabber will hear it...

When he opens the door, the man was waiting for him; sitting on a chair, shirtless and with a belt in his hands. Luckily for Griffin, he was asleep...

Griffin hurries to the door and when he opens it, he is surprised that the door was locked with his lock on his bike..

Unfortunately he doesn't have time to enter the combination, he had forgotten it for a second, the numbers are mixed up and his nerves didn't help him think clearly. Then Grabber was behind him.

"You are a very naughty boy, aren't you?"

Griffin flinches and gasps when he hears the man behind him. That's when he gets hit by the belt on his back.

Then another blow and another and another and another, until he feels the blood running down his back and his body burning all over; the tears mixed with the blood on his mouth and no matter how much he begged, he never stopped, on the contrary, he hit him harder.