10|Talk.

May 12, 1976. 12:06 a.m.

Robin closes the window and walks around he room in the dark, saying absolutely nothing and that makes Finney nervous, but he doesn't say anything.

"So there was something, good. I hear you." Robin stops in front of Finney, crossing his arms.

Finney takes a moment to look at Robin in front of he, and the nerves come back to he like a bucket of cold water.

"You may not believe me, and I know you probably won't, but I promise you it's the truth."

Finney reaches over to turn on the nightstand lamp and notices for the first time how bad Robin looks; he had puffy eyes and he hair was matted.

And it's his fault that Robin looks like this.

"I'll judge that when you tell me everything. So go ahead."

Right now, Robin doesn't seem as rude or aggressive as he did when they fought or he opened the window, and Finney takes that as a breakthrough.

"Have you ever heard the things they said about my mother? About her being crazy and hearing things. Well, ah... My sister and I do too."

Robin frowns and Finney doesn't know if he is because he was already calling him crazy, or trying to remember his mother. Maybe both.

"Yes, I remember, but...what exactly do you mean by seeing things?" Robin asks, sitting down next to Finney and now looking shy, worried, or even uncomfortable. Finney doesn't know.

"Just like it sounds. My sister has dreams that come true. It's like she's seeing the future in those dreams." Finney explains, he reached for Robin's green handkerchief on the nightstand, just to have something to entertain his restless hands.

Robin doesn't mention anything about it.

"Okay, Gwen has weird dreams, how about you?"

Finney doesn't dare look at Robin again when he asks, because he knows how things will end once this conversation is over. Finney will lose his best friend (and probably the love of his life), but at least Robin will be safe and know that he is in real danger on the streets.

"I never had dreams before, but sometimes I would hear things that weren't there and I just brushed it off, in fact I forgot until one night when I received a phone call." Finney bites his lip and fidgets on the bed. "I've been having dreams since what happened in the bathroom, but unlike Gwen, I see things that already happened."

Robin looks at his shoe on the ground, trying to connect everything Finney tells he and wanting to make some sense of it. Apparently his best friend saw and heard things like his mother did, which makes Robin immediately afraid. Is there a chance that Finney ends up like his mother because of what he sees and hears?