15|Walk.

July 1, 1976.

The dreams with Billy stopped after dreaming of his death, but that doesn't mean Finney didn't get a bad feeling.

He hasn't seen Grabber since the supermarket, but he has been keeping away from the shops and the streets. Robin noticed his discomfort and began looking for him at he
house to go out together. He doesn't do better, because Finney still remembers that Robin was alone when he was kidnapped, but his boyfriend insists that nothing will happen to him.

Finney chooses to believe him.

He had one day to prevent Billy's kidnapping and Finney has no idea how to stop Billy from delivering papers before going to school.

Robin said that they might break his arm, Gwen agreed, and Finney nearly hit them.

His friendship with Billy has progressed faster than he'd thought in the last month, but Finney isn't sure Billy trusts him enough to ask him to a sleepover. But it was the safest way to get everyone together and keep an eye on Billy.

Unless Robin and Griffin wake up at five in the morning to accompany Billy to deliver the papers, Finney has no better idea than to keep Billy at home.

"He nothing will happen to him if he doesn't deliver the paper one day. In fact, we're literally going to save him if he doesn't deliver the paper." Gwen explains, eating candy on Robin's bed.

"Yeah, but Billy doesn't know that, Gwen." Finney replies, sighing.

"He always rides his bike, right? Well, we can flat his tires." Robin proposes, with he head resting on Finney's stomach, on the floor.

"I like that idea. Or steal his bike." Gwen agrees and smiles.

"We're not going to steal his bike. What if we flatten his tires and he has a spare bike or wheels? Doesn't sound like a good idea to me."

"We have no other idea, Finn."

Finney sighs and they sit in a somewhat awkward silence for quite some time, each thinking of a way to help Billy.

"Finney, didn't you have another dream?" Gwen asks.

"Not for a month. And you?"

Now that he thought about it, he hadn't asked Gwen about having any dreams that would help them.

"I haven't had any since you told me the truth. The last one I had was a week before you started acting weird and it was about a grade on my philosophy test."

Now they were back where they started, perhaps worse. Why didn't Gwen have any dreams and Finney did? Maybe they couldn't have the same power at the same time.

"Why don't you try to sleep? Maybe you can dream of something that will help us." Robin proposes, looking at Finney, well, Finney's nose.

"It does not work like that." Gwen and Finney say at the same time.

"Well, I'm out of ideas anymore. I really have no idea how this dream thing works, but if you need anything, just let me know. I can make you a comfortable bed if that helps."

Finney can't help but laugh and strokes Robin's hair.

Something was going to occur to him, probably at the last minute, like he did with Griffin, the problem is having the same luck.

They ended their little gathering with a movie, and then the Blake brothers headed home.

"Close the curtains well so that no light enters and try to ignore all kinds of noise, that helps a lot to have dreams, but I can't guarantee that you will have them. Good luck." Gwen smiles and heads to her room.