13|hypothetically.

May 17, 1976. 6:40 p.m.

Finney had already cried at least three times and Robin had to comfort him. He really was very distressed and having a hard time.

They had searched everywhere for Griffin and found no trace of him yet, no one had seen him either, which further reinforces what Finney told him about Griffin being invisible to others.

They ended up taking seats at the entrance to the library and Robin had no problem hugging Finney to he chest.

"What if he has Griffin? I can't let that happen, Robin. I don't want anyone to die, I couldn't take it again..." Finney sobs, clinging tightly to his boyfriend.

"Mí vida, it's fine. Just because we can't find Griffin doesn't mean Grabber has him."

Robin knows that saying that doesn't help anything and Finney's loudest cry confirms it. He wasn't very good with words when he's under pressure and now he felt that way himself, he didn't want his boyfriend to be like this and he didn't want his friend trapped in a serial killer's basement either.

"Finn, if Grabber hypothetically had Griffin, we can go look for him, you know where he lives right? They must have said it on the news and in the paper." Robin says, running he fingers through Finney's hair.

Finney pulls back and wipes the tears from his face. Not only did the news and newspaper say the address of Grabber's house, but Finney was also personally trapped there, but Robin doesn't need to know that.

"Yes, his house is in..."

Finney is unable to say the address, because he realizes that he doesn't know it, rather, he doesn't remember it. He doesn't understand how he couldn't remember the place that ruined his life, but he had traveled back in time and that was weird enough. Not remembering where Grabber lives must be some kind of payment for giving him the chance to go back in time.

"I don't know. I don't remember."

Finney tells Robin what he thought, even if it was a bit awkward to do, since he still believed that Robin could call him crazy and leave him, but he doesn't and supports it, actually adding more things to make his theory more substantiated.

"Come, let's go to the store across the street."

Robin helps Finney up and puts his arm around his shoulder to lead him to the supermarket across the street.

If there was one thing Robin knew how to do, it was to make Finney feel better after an emotional or physical downturn. What kind of boyfriend would he be if he can't help his boy?

So Robin takes a basket and the first thing he puts in is a box of tissues, then some candy and three drinks; one grape, one strawberry and one lemon.

They walk around the supermarket a bit, seeing if Finney wanted anything else and seeing what he didn't, they head to the register to pay.