11|Oh, Robin.

May 15, 1976.

Finney had been Robin's boyfriend for two days and he had just been great. They watched movies together, hugged and kissed so many times that he lost count at some point.

And as the days went by, he had forgotten for a second what he was doing here.

This was why Finney didn't throw himself into Robin's arms screaming that he was in love with him; Robin was distracting him. He was distracted by his long soft hair, distracted by his pretty laugh and his addictive voice. Everything about Robin distracts him and Finney has to focus on other things, not his cute boyfriend. Oh, it sounds so good to call him his boyfriend. Focus Finney!

So he enjoyed the weekend with Robin and now they had to get back to the main thing.

"We still have time before the next kidnapping, but unlike Griffin, I'm not sure what to do to get closer."

Gwen shakes her head to see her brother, a nervous wreck on the floor, as he mutters things.

"Who's next, Finn?" Robin asks, sitting across from Finney.

"Paper boy. Oh, sorry. Billy Showalter."

"Why paper boy?" Gwen asks.

"Billy told me that he'll call him that because he couldn't remember his name and all he knew was that he delivered the paper." Finney explains and shrugs, getting up to grab a piece of chalk and write on his blackboard.

Billy Showalter (Paper Boy), disappeared on July 2. Dead.

Robin still wasn't quite up to date and didn't understand a lot of things, but he tried to contribute and be helpful, even if he didn't know what he was doing half the time.

"Okay, then you can stay and wait for Billy in the morning when he delivers the paper. Maybe you can go talk to him." Gwen proposes. Robin agrees.

"I don't think it'll work. Maybe I can approach him at school? I bumped into him the day Griffin was going to be kidnapped, but he didn't even stop to look at me. It occurs to me that I could go and apologize." Finney cocks he head, not quite happy with the idea.

"Well, it's progress. It's better than nothing. Billy doesn't seem like the type of guy who likes to socialize a lot, I think it's a bit complicated, but we can try." Robin smiles and Finney is happy that he agrees with him.

"Do you know Billy?" Gwen asks.

"We shared an orientation class a while back, but we didn't talk much, I just sat next to him and it was super boring. It would have been better if Finn hadn't gotten sick and left me alone." Robin pouts and Finney rolls his eyes, smiling.

The next two hours are spent trying to figure out how to approach Billy and Finney is so thankful he's not doing this alone, he'd probably have flipped out by now if he had.