Part-2 ~ A mistake

I quit that path on which you treaded once

I broke the mirror in which I see your illusions

I am in your city , like a stranger ..

~•

The question left Reena in a daze . Its true that she never liked Kamal neither she will . The way he treated her like an object just left her in nothing but rage .

Remember what that so called lover of yours did to you after he brought you here .. Her conscious mind interpreted .

Keep your self respect in check , girl.. She thought before looking up at the people waiting curiously for her answer "Kamal.." Their were sounds of audible gasps that filled the hall accompanied by everyone looking at her with wide eyes .

"Really?!" They asked in monotone as Reena gulped the lump in her throat glancing at them with a poker face .

"Yes , really.." She mumbled trying to explain the same fact to herself failing miserably in the attempt .

The door of mansion opened revealing Rocky yelling at a few men accompanied by Vanaram . He looked busy as usual while the other people who were already present with their queen were still looking at Reena giving her a really! Look

"Rocky bhai!" Kids rushed to him in order to inform their king the new piece of information received by the queen .

Rocky took a glance at them for a moment with confusion . He never saw those kids so shocked it seemed as if they just now saw a ghost .

"You know Reema said that.." A boy began to speak only to be interrupted in between .

"Look , I am really busy right now... Whatever you want to say , say later...Okay! Now go and play!" He spoke up before climbing upstairs continuing his never ending business talks .

The innocent faces of kids fell for not being able to share the important piece of information with their king .

On the other hand Reena now seemed to be unaffected by his behaviour because it was almost next to normal for her after all these days she spent here in KGF .

You forgot the promises you made..
You forgot that their is a girl who is waiting for you to once just come and comfort her ..

Looking down no words came out of her mouth because nothing was left to speak anymore .

"I love you.."

"I can even wear the dress of a watchman for you.."

"The people in love are high on jealousy.."

She bit her lower lip in order to stop the sobs that were ready to come out any moment .

When and how did I stopped being the one you loved the most ..
I wanted to create a palace of dreams with you but you broke it even before it could be made ..
Why ?!

Deciding to leave the hall before anyone notices her state she got up turning her back towards everyone .

"You are hurt , right?" Farmaan the young boy asked slowly after gathering up a little amount of courage .

"Absolutely not!" She exclaimed facing him with a loud voice so that it could be audible to everyone who were looking at her with sympathy .

Reena hated it the most when people thought of her as some weak and fragile doll who can easily be used and thrown and right now she can't be weak when so many kids ladies workers are looking up at her .

"Just one piece of advice for you all.."she announced before a hot tear streamed down her eyes that she wiped of harshly with the back of her palm .

"Never! I repeat never love someone who cant love you back with the same amount because at last their will be pain .. Only pain!" Saying so Reena ran towards her room not bothering about Fatima and kids calling her name or the other people who were whispering among themselves .

~

Turning on the knob of shower she stood under the cold water not being bothered by the sudden splash . "Its all because of my foolishness..Father asked me to never trust people but I did!..How can I become an emotional fool , how ?!" She questioned herself a bit too harshly .

Closing her eyes tightly Reena ' s mind went back to all those days when she prayed for him ..His safety ..His wellbeing..

"It was all a mistake! A big mistake!" She grumbled with her palms turning into fists and body becoming too cold due to the long duration of shower but still being the adamant one she didn't paid any heed to that coldness which was surrounding her body even after it began trembling due to cold.

"And mistakes aren't repeated!"

~

So how was the chapter.? And main question What to do with our Rocky bhai ..? 😁