Part - 4 Shot!

If tomorrow I don't wake up

Don't waste your energy

Don't waste your tears

Don't feel sad for me

Don't miss me

You dont need me..

But please

Don't forget me ..

Source - Google

~•

"Bhai!" Farmaan rushed to Rocky who was busy supervising the work of mines along with a file in his hand .

"What is it?" He questioned still focused on capturing every single word written on the piece of paper .

The young boy inhaled a sharp breath composing himself to break this news to their king . He was definately afraid of the storm that's coming towards them .

"Reena...She..has gone out of KGF without any security..!" Rocky's hand that was busy flipping the pages glued at their place as he did the effort to divert his gaze from the file looking at Farmaan who continued to explain him the entire matter .

"You guys are good for nothing!" He grumbled before having a run to the car garage .

~

"Tch! Tch! Tch..just look at you , resembling an angel straight from heaven ... And that rascal Rocky is idiot enough to let such a beautiful thing get out of his gaze.." Grabbing her elbows John ' s eyes roamed over the beautiful mess sitting beside him all numb despite of the lusty comments passed by everyone else present in the car .

It seemed as if she could no longer feel anything neither melancholy nor sorrow .

"Don't you worry , baby..We ' ll give you a really good company.." Another guy remarked and rich laughters filled her ears .

Dried marks of tears sat over her not so chubby cheeks while the eyes that once had fire in them looked dull . Those lovely black tresses sticking to her sweat decorated face with a dismantled dupatta hanging on her shoulders .

Suddenly the car halted and she was soon dragged out with John grabbing her loose braided hairs . A loud scream left pass her lips due to the sharp pain she felt in her scalp .

Bruises grazed her thin arms due to the harsh grip untill red blood was stained on her plain white dupatta .

The drowsiness of fever making her weaker and weaker by every passing second . It was more than difficult for her to atleast keep her eyes open .