Part-15 ~ Her interpretation

Time changed and so does I

Time changed and so does I ..
                                                •~ ReenaDesai

•~

For a minute no one spoke as Anand Rocky Vanaram Khasim and all the people present there kept looking at their queen for an answer who sat mum as if her lips were sealed.

"I have no feelings for him anymore.." Reena stated after a long silence putting up a plain face she continued "He was , is and will be that pathetic goon of Bombay for me!"

People gasped while Rocky closed his eyes tightly wanting someone to wake him up from this nightmare.

Wasn't she the one who addressed him as her lover  infront of her supposed to be fiance?!

Wasn't she the one who took that bullet for him?!

And now this..why? Just why?

"You ..you must be kidding , right?" Anand questioned finally recovering from the shock .

"Oh come on! Dont be so dramatic! Do you really think that an educated independent lady like me  will ever fall for someone like that heartless monster..!?like seriously! I hated him since the very beginning.." Arching her eyebrows Reena said as a matter of fact .

"Then what about the incident where you told me that you addressed him as your lover infront of Kamal , that too very proudly?" The journalist interrogated .

"Huh! You know how much I hate being mocked and few days before that incident kamal taunted me using Rocky's name . So inorder to give that taunt back ..I said that and how can you even imagine a girl falling for someone who addressed her as a bloody entertainment,  killed her fiance , kept her with him by force and then ignored her?! That doesnt even makes sense dude!" She spoke up continuing her rant as Anand could sense that old arrogant Reena replacing the understanding  one .

Taking a sip of her  steamy black coffee the girl let out a chuckle before she begin blabbering again .."You know for a few days I was idiot enough to think that I loved him but when he showed his true colours after killing Garuda I wondered that how naive I have became and he wasn't even worth my time that I wasted thinking about him.." 

Reena could clearly hear people whispering among themselves making her smirk within herself "And ...and ..lets not ignore the fact that I liked Kamal.."

Anand ' s eyes grew wider as he heard her . She herself many times mentioned her hatred towards the dead man but today this lady acted as if she was possessed .

"Heard that you are writting  about KGF .. aren't you?" Reena questioned blowing some air over her black painted nails .

Snapping out of his trance the journalist just nodded his head too shocked to speak anything. "Thats great! By the way have you mentioned about that entertainment commnet?" Raising an eyebrow she glanced at the man sitting infront of her .

Hesitating over the topic Anand muttered a small 'yes' thinking that shes gonna get mad at him for it but Reena proved his interpretation wrong as she chuckled a little .

"Okay so , do mention this that if Reena was entertainment  for Rocky than for Reena, Rocky was just a timepass.." And thats it everybody had their jaws dropping to ground with eyes popping out of their sockets still it showed no effect on Reena who continued sip the hot liquid from the cup .

"It seems that we talked for way too long ..I should leave for office now , bye.." Getting up from the comfortable sofa Reena said putting on her black shades and soon the lady walked out not bothering about the people as well as him who kept staring at her like she is some alien or ghost .

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction..

•~

So that was it for the day ..Why do you think Reena said all this?? And what will be Rocky ' s reaction .