Part - 11 ~ His thoughts

Gazing at the night sky decked up with stars numerous thoughts occupied
Reena 's  mind . Past years of her life were not so lenient  towards her . She remembers waking up in the middle of nights after a nightmare covered in sweat and anxiousness having no one to beside her .

It was not new for her to be alone yet she atleast hoped for him to be their not always but sometimes where she could just cry keeping her head on his shoulder  alas! That he was not present when she sheded all those tears.

Soon they came to an end . It felt as if she had nothing to loose anymore because she already lost herself to someone!

Maybe he forgot but she couldn't . She  no more had any complaints towards him  for what he did neither any anger  nor any disappointment but just a question to ask .

'Why you did this?!' Alas! That Reena didn't had anymore will to go and argue with him for a question .

Her thoughts came to a halt when she noticed the time . It was already past one in night too late for bed than her usual routine . "I should sleep!" Reena stated to herself doing there effort to  leave the soothing atmosphere of  balcony jumping to the bed closing  her eyes like a good girl .

•~

Footsteps could be heard in the silent corridor of  KGF palace as Rocky came back from work after a long tiring day . Suddenly his eyes fell on something or to be precise someone .. 

Yes , it was her! The door of her room was slightly ajar which made it easy for anyone outside in the corridor to have a look at the sleeping beauty..

Unknowingly his feet dragged him towards her and without his notice he crouched down beside bed where her sleeping figure layed  ..Peaceful than ever!

Having a close look at Reena ' s face Rocky observed that she didn't  changed much physically . It was just her hairs that grew more longer .Her closed eyes , cute little nose ,  those rosy lips everything  was so perfect as if god made her with so much of love .

Few strands of  hair rested over her not so chubby cheeks creating a barrier . His palms took no time to reach her face and tuck those barriers behind her ears . Its been years since Rocky last saw her  closely ,  sometimes it was the work and sometimes it was the guilt that kept him away from her .

But strange , was Reena ' s behaviour since he came back from abroad she seemed entirely different like some new version of herself that he has not discovered yet..By everyone ' s behaviour he could easily tell that people of KGF loved her way too much be it the elders or the kids . No one could resist her charm which included him as well .

This lady and her shades!

Everytime he made any particular opinion about her she proved him wrong
She's a puzzle ..A very complicated one!

Strange thoughts clouded  Rocky ' s mind as her changing behaviour flashed in his head . From being the arrogant daughter of Rajendra Desai who used to argue with him on every single matter to a very  quiet person ..She changed a lot!

"We need to talk.." He whispered to himself having a last look at her sleeping form before leaving the room with a smile over his lips with the very thought that she is his!

Only his.

•~

A short update ..I know but the response is going down ..And also this one is more like a filler . The new part will be up soon .. And how do you think their first conversation (a proper one) is going to be..?